New Spoons Coming Soon...

Here is a preview of a few of the new spoons that will be available May 1st.

These are hand painted and assembled in Nanaimo, BC.

There will be a variety of different patterns and sizes available.

IslandRunrise.jpg

Rosco.jpg

Worm.jpg

Very nice sppons Business Time! Where can one get these?

Just wondering why you place the eye decal at the tail of the spoon?

Long live wild salmon!!!
><))))>

That's awesome...:D
Will have an updated pic of that one tonight... late night in the shop last night. ;)

In the meantime here is a different one:

Money.jpg

You can get them in our online store starting May 1st. More details will be announced closer to the launch date.

You didn't miss anything.;) The online store will be "online" soon. We are getting all the products uploaded then we will have the store available for May 1st.

Hey Jeff,

Haven't heard from you. We are out there from May 1st on... will have to meet up when we get out there. Probably faster than mailing anything to you.

quote:Originally posted by Whole in the Water

Long live wild salmon!!!
><))))>

Whole in the Water... now that i'm awake, there is an updated picture.

quote:Originally posted by Business Time

quote:Originally posted by Whole in the Water

Long live wild salmon!!!
><))))>

Whole in the Water... now that i'm awake, there is an updated picture.

And these are better than what is currently available out there how?!

I notice they use split rings and not welded rings...and the other question I have is if they "work" or outproduce other spoons out there?

There is a lot of R&D into spoon shaping for maximum effectiveness.

Lets see what happens guys. What I'd like to know, Business Time, is if you would be able to stamp some out of aluminium for me. I've wanted to try that one for aa while, I think an aluminium spoon would flutter something fierce even at low speeds. Getting the paint to stick would be another matter. Let me know if you would be interested in stamping some blanks!

Last Chance Fishing Adventures

www.lastchancefishingadventures.com
www.swiftsurebank.com

Good to hear, I know there would be a strength issue with Aluminium on the smaller ones. FYI, the paint problem is caused by Galvanisam which is a current between two dis-similar metals. Electrolysis happens when a current is applied.

Anyway, let me know if either one of you has some aluminium spoons! I'll prime and paint 'em myself if need be.

www.swiftsurebank.com

Rob, looking forward to seeing your new spoons, email me a few pics.

LastChance, I will keep you in mind if I come across any aluminum.

BT

quote:Originally posted by Business Time

quote:Originally posted by fishin_magician
And these are better than what is currently available out there how?!
Because they are not from China ;)

Buy a few and see.

BT

Nice try! LOL. As one of my guide buddies out there found out last week, he got to see my spoon box and the best kept secrets in it!

LOCAL BC MANUFACTURERS FOR THE WIN!!!!

quote:Originally posted by UNKNOWN

quote:Originally posted by LastChance

The only diff I can see on the Chinese spoons vs the original Jenson ones is the hooks seem to be a little bendy.

A spoon die is a spoon die.

www.swiftsurebank.com

The paint has also changed dramatically - IE; shades and tones...I concur on the hooks.

quote:A spoon die is a spoon die.

...if you say so - how ever that is not the case. There are a lot of different issues that arise in die design and finishing. There is also a lot of consideration in relation to blank materials too.

Not saying that you are wrong Kelly, just giving you an objective view from the design and development side.

R.

FYI.

The Coyote spoons are not being made with the same dies. They are very close, but not. The weights of the spoons differ as well. The "Chinese Coyotes" work, but having to change a hook out on a new product is sheer BS. Those hooks will last 2 days fishing, and that's all. Some of the finishes such as the half/half have definitely improved and the polishing on the spoons is now superior to the US made ones of yore.

Anyways, pick and choose the finishes which you're happy with, change out the hooks, adjust your troll speed and get out fishing!!!!

FM.

Back