New Member saying hi!

Das Boot

I just registered after skulking for a year. Special thanks to "Islandgirl" (Caroline) for all your help. I have enjoyed reading input from all users in here. Thanks......Terry :D

Lotsa good reading here
Welcome :)

gonefishingsign.gif

hahahaha, i surfed for a good 6 months to before i registered.
theres so much info on heres its good to get all the different opinions...
ps welcome

iscootblue.png

Welcome to the home of the fishing addiction fun had by all. Remember any day off work and out on the water is a good day. Thats why the call it fishing and not catching. But we can all agree catching is more fun.:D

Cheers

FunFisher_com.jpg

Bienvenido , welcome , hope your experiences over the coming years are like mine , filled with pleasure and meeting some very nice people.

Cheers

AL

Welcome to all the crazy and exciting fun Das Boot. Hope that you have positives times here and remeber its all right to express your opinion, just dont kick others for theirs!!!

and if your like the rest of us that 10 lber will by at least 16 by the time you post it here [:eek:)]
cheers

rob

Thank you all for the welcome. I don't mince my words on a subject, but, respect others opinions. Looking forward to the future discussions...and the infamous "Chum Derby".....Terry [}:)]

Campbell River: Ex "Salmon Capital of the World".....I hope not.......Terry

21' Monaro

Das Boot … Welcome to the forum. Yes the chum derby is this forums AGM (annual general meeting) attendance is mandatory.;) Just kidding. GLG

Back