New licenses

B

blueorca

Just a friendly reminder....
Another year has passed, time to get your new license for the 2007/2008 season.

wasted 1 hour in traffic only to find the store I went to didn't have any salt water:(. guy said you can get them on line[?] so I went to the DFO web site. Worked out well, very handy.

The online licencing system is excellent http://www-ops2.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/elic/index.cfm?pg=welcome&lang=en&tid=3

We have all our guests buy their licences this way as we can make weather calls in the morning and have day-licences a few minutes later. Last year they added the functionality for non-residents to get licences online so if anyone did not use it when they originaly launched with residents-only functionality you might want to look at it again. Fast, simple and easy.

Uh oh.... did I just say the gov did something right.... well I guess given how many things they do they'd have to get one right eventually :D

Hmmm.... we have WIFI coverage to the boat so if I installed a printer I could put the laptop on the boat and issue licences onboard.... nah

Be sure to double bag that online licence as with a little water your license is smeared, illegible mess.

Province is close to doing online licensing.

Just print two copys .I have online license on my web page.

cheers

Back