New Larger Boat Maiden Voyage

How did it go?
Wow, what a difference a boat makes,not to say anything bad about Campion but the 622 compared to a cut water C24 for the ocean is night and day. We headed out passed Gabriola by Silva Bay and the boat handled excellent, the Garmin Auto pilot is s ridiculous and compared to the Lowerance so simple to use.
Biggest difference in performance was the Yamaha v6 over the I4, huge amount of torque and at 4200 we cruised at 34 knots , great day !
Note to self: throw away the guide poles on the trailer,,,,,stupid idea if you know how to load a boat
Thanks for asking
The Weiner loved the boat too!C602C1DF-4280-4143-B3DE-23246EA43839.jpeg l

Last edited:
That was our dream boat too when the decision was made to upsize from a 622.
Best wishes!

Wow, what a difference a boat makes,not to say anything bad about Campion but the 622 compared to a cut water C24 for the ocean is night and day. We headed out passed Gabriola by Silva Bay and the boat handled excellent, the Garmin Auto pilot is s ridiculous and compared to the Lowerance so simple to use.
Biggest difference in performance was the Yamaha v6 over the I4, huge amount of torque and at 4200 we cruised at 34 knots , great day !
Note to self: throw away the guide poles on the trailer,,,,,stupid idea if you know how to load a boat
Thanks for asking
The Weiner loved the boat too!View attachment 83565 l
did you sell the 622....

Thanks for asking
The Weiner loved the boat too!View attachment 83565 l
well if the wiener fits…

Back