Mercruiser help needed

Doesn’t look like it’s the prop hub, just dropped the boat off at the mechanic. Looks like I got in crazy fast all things considered. It’s getting looked at in the morning. Which is good cause I hate waiting.

Doesn’t look like it’s the prop hub, just dropped the boat off at the mechanic. Looks like I got in crazy fast all things considered. It’s getting looked at in the morning. Which is good cause I hate waiting.
Coupler is still my guess

Little update, you guys are smart! So the main mechanic at the shop just had a look at it and the prop hub is spun. Which is funny because when I dropped it off and spoke to another mechanic there I told him about my concerns about the prop hub after all of your wonderful input and he said it was totally fine. So it sounds like we’re on our way. He’s still gotta work on the trim switch but that feels like less of a big deal. Thanks for all your help guys.

Little update, you guys are smart! So the main mechanic at the shop just had a look at it and the prop hub is spun. Which is funny because when I dropped it off and spoke to another mechanic there I told him about my concerns about the prop hub after all of your wonderful input and he said it was totally fine. So it sounds like we’re on our way. He’s still gotta work on the trim switch but that feels like less of a big deal. Thanks for all your help guys.
Nice, prop are cheap. Now get her done and get some blood on that monaro

I
Yeah buddy! I got a bunch of extra props so hopefully I can get out really soon.
I have a stainless 15-15 4 blade almost new, if you want to try it out, I will be back in town by Thursday, if your boat likes it 100$ it’s yours

I

I have a stainless 15-15 4 blade almost new, if you want to try it out, I will be back in town by Thursday, if your boat likes it 100$ it’s yours
Thanks so much for the offer, I’ll try out some of the ones that I have first and then let you know.

Little update, you guys are smart! So the main mechanic at the shop just had a look at it and the prop hub is spun.
HHHMMM just for the record I had said that LOL LOL trust me ive had merc and volvo inboards for most of my life and have spun a few merc props they are by far the ones that goes the easiest, I was finally swayed to the dark side and well so far its been good .
still down deep loved my 383 stroker with the duo prop. but with everything have to move on.
BTW glad its just a prop

HHHMMM just for the record I had said that LOL LOL trust me ive had merc and volvo inboards for most of my life and have spun a few merc props they are by far the ones that goes the easiest, I was finally swayed to the dark side and well so far its been good .
still down deep loved my 383 stroker with the duo prop. but with everything have to move on.
BTW glad its just a prop
Hahaha, yep I thought after so many people had said it was the prop that it must be. Good call. And I knew that you know your stuff. Thanks man

Back