Needlefish Spoon Prototype Test - A New KILLER Emerges!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know where u live Matt! ;)

Nog,

Any of these in the Comox or on the Island yet? if so, whereabouts?

Or you can add me to your lengthy list and I will take some.

thanks,
ryan

Was thinking the same way Derby. As far as I can recall, I haven't dropped off any of the needlefish down that way yet...
Although the time-frame likely ain't too far off... ;)

Cheers,
Nog

Would love to get a dozen or so of these as well please. Don't know where this list is but sign me up please.

Hello and thank you to everyone on SportfishingBC who has shown interest in this new product. We appreciate the enthusiasm and the patience of those who have followed this project since late 2011!

We expect to be making a formal release of the spoons in the month of July, 2014. Details of where you can purchase the spoons will be available in the near future.

In the meantime, a great opportunity is available to support local salmon enhancement. Matt (Iron Noggin) and those behind the scenes are happy to support the Little River Enhancement Society (LRES) and the SportfishingBC Derby with a last minute early bird prize!

Follow the link for more details:

http://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum...Win-Needlefish-Spoons-Designed-By-Iron-Noggin

We encourage all forum members to consider the difference a simple contribution of $25 can make to this valuable enhancement project. Please take the time to review what the LRES does and how big of an impact is made in the river system they support.

Link:

http://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum/showthread.php?27811-Little-River-Enhancement-Society-(LRES)

Thank You and please stay posted for further updates!

photo_zps5cf53ec5.jpg

I just picked up my spoons I won from Ironnogin, very excited to try them tomorrow. The one is 18k gold plated and the other I'm just going to call "The Grim Reaper" :)
NogsNeedlefish2_zpscab90ea0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back