Needlefish Spoon Prototype Test - A New KILLER Emerges!

Status
Not open for further replies.
even one of the hali i got on the weekend had fresh needles in it

Methinks with a glow belly, this little guy will take more than the odd halibut out there :D

What are ya gonna name it?

Leaning towards "Nog's Needle" LOL!

The response to the posts I ran up yesterday have been nothing short of overwhelming! Interest is high, and folks from a wide geographic range are seeking orders. Perhaps I should have waited until the shop was running them off, but I was so pleased and excited with the progress to date I very much wanted to share! With orders now pushing the 1,000 piece mark, the shop is frantically gearing up for production. Hopefully that goes smooth, and we'll see the first run in the not-to-distant future!

Patience is a virtue they say, although I must be damn near void of "virtues" as I can hardly contain my excitement! That said, methinks the little wait will be well worth it! In the meantime, I'll be whiling away the time working on developing the next in this series - a slightly smaller version to imitate immature needlefish...

Thanks to all for the interest! Will of course letcha know when they are ready to swim...

Cheers,
Matt

That'll be great if there is a couple of different sizes....

Where to buy once they come out?

Selling in stores?.....or direct from you, Matt?

Where to buy once they come out?

Selling in stores?.....or direct from you, Matt?

Initially they will be available directly through myself and my partner. We are in the process of discussing stocking with a few outlets though (niether of us want this to become a full-time job!!!). By the time they are ready to fly, we should have that answer in hand. I'll run up the information once we confirm...

Cheers,
Nog

Hi Nog

Those look deadly ill take a few dozen myself,they look real impressive how do I get ahold of you to order them,great ideas and being your on the water so much you really know what to look for,super excited for you man !!!!!!!!!

Tight lines
Billydoo

How about a naming contest. Hogin Nogin

I want some too. Please make a big announcement when you're ready to take orders!

And, for the record, I like Nog's Needle.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about the "Iron Needle", "Spring threader", "Sew, a needle pulling springs", "Nook Needle",

Whatever you call 'em Matt, I'll take a dozen. Green, blue, glow, chrome and glow.

Cheers

Ah hell, here's a couple more "Lance", Dancing Lance", "Skinny Minny", " Reflexic Anorexic" "Hexapterus Hooker" "Ammodyte Armour"

Last edited by a moderator:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by HoochieMama:

And, for the record, I like Nog's Needle.

Might be a new signature right there!

SHEESH!!! :eek:

How about:
- Nog'sLance
- Sir Lancelot
- Nog's Needlefish
- Nog's Salmon Harvester

Even better "Nog's Smiley Hooker" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back