Needlefish Spoon Prototype Test - A New KILLER Emerges!

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks very good, as good as the fly I invented. make sure you offer this up in a couple of lengths as it will make a big difference. my flies are about 2.5" long and they work killer well. I will go to a 4" fly if I find the fish stomach full of bigger bait fish but that happens pretty late in the season form what I observe.

You have probably already considered this, but what about Mexico?

By manufacturing under NAFTA you can capitalize on the free trade of goods.

Mexico is the common compromise for importers of manufactured goods in Canada that don't want to deal with Asia and don't want to pay Canadian or USA manufacturing prices.

China is what happened to them.......and what happens to every lure invented in the last 5 years.

NOPE! Not At ALL! ;)

I have been reluctant to post anything about these for some time now. As it turned out I was Extremely Overly Optimistic as to just how quickly we could get them into production. It has been a VERY Long and uphill battle. But one we are slowly winning...

For now, I can report that these will very much be a "Made In Canada" product, produced in their entirety right here in BC.
We are still working out a couple of the issues, but I do believe we may have something good to report to you all within a month or so...

Looking back over this thread I realize this has been in the works for several years. The Wait will be Worth It Folks, you can indeed trust me on that one! ;)

For now, PLEASE grant me a little more of your patience. All Good Things come in time. And PLEASE do not flood my pm and email box with requests. I have saved the names, and will start up a new list once we get rolling. Bugging me about the matter simply will not help make it happen any faster than it can. Doing It Right eats a LOT of time & energy, but again, in the end, a Quality Product is what we all desire...

Cheers,
Nog

Glad to hear things are still progressing and that they will be made in Canada. Best of luck getting the final pieces of the puzzle into place and can't wait to try out the finished product!

Nog,

I don't know how you have time to do any development work with all your varied work locations, fishing and hunting with the amazing Excalibur crossbow. Hope you get it done soon, we are all itching for a new lure after a winter of cabin fever.

NOPE! Not At ALL! ;)

I have been reluctant to post anything about these for some time now. As it turned out I was Extremely Overly Optimistic as to just how quickly we could get them into production. It has been a VERY Long and uphill battle. But one we are slowly winning...

For now, I can report that these will very much be a "Made In Canada" product, produced in their entirety right here in BC.
We are still working out a couple of the issues, but I do believe we may have something good to report to you all within a month or so...

Looking back over this thread I realize this has been in the works for several years. The Wait will be Worth It Folks, you can indeed trust me on that one! ;)

For now, PLEASE grant me a little more of your patience. All Good Things come in time. And PLEASE do not flood my pm and email box with requests. I have saved the names, and will start up a new list once we get rolling. Bugging me about the matter simply will not help make it happen any faster than it can. Doing It Right eats a LOT of time & energy, but again, in the end, a Quality Product is what we all desire...

Cheers,
Nog
When you build it ,they will come........;)

I know I'm on the list. In addition Nog, I will be happy to contribute to the production upstart costs in advance if necessary.

Me 3 on the list.

I got a PM from someone who was not happy I had posted what I did so as well as being on the wrong thread. I will not mention the CJ again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prawn Star I think u posted under the wrong spoon...I believe RVP gave u a CJ special.. which will be coming to a theatre near U around the end of May... Hope u have a good day tomorrow and look forward to your report ... :)

Attachments

• 20140407_165039.jpg
    20140407_165039.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 889
  • 20140407_165423.jpg
    20140407_165423.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 884
Prawn Star I think u posted under the wrong spoon...I believe RVP gave u a CJ special.. which will be coming to a theatre near U around the end of May... Hope u have a good day tomorrow and look forward to your report ... :)

:D - May isn't far off!

Prawn Star I think u posted under the wrong spoon...I believe RVP gave u a CJ special.. which will be coming to a theatre near U around the end of May...

Was thinking the same way Derby. As far as I can recall, I haven't dropped off any of the needlefish down that way yet...
Although the time-frame likely ain't too far off... ;)

Cheers,
Nog

Quit teasing us Nog.... The wait is killing me!! Hopefully they don't all sell out before I can get some.. Might even have to take a ferry ride....Yikes,,, that will be expensive....

Was thinking the same way Derby. As far as I can recall, I haven't dropped off any of the needlefish down that way yet...
Although the time-frame likely ain't too far off... ;)

Cheers,
Nog

i will need another tackle box for all the new bling if they all emerge in May!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back