Looking for a place in Ukee

oilslick

Didn't have any other alternative so I'll try here, looking for accommodations for 6 in Ukee arriving June 21 - and leaving June 25.
Annual fishing trip for 6 older fellas, were not slobs, we take care of the place.
I had a place booked at a Airbnb a month ago but they just cancelled, had VRBO booked and they cancelled so I'm trying here to see if anyone rents their place out without going through a broker.
Thanks in advance

Didn't have any other alternative so I'll try here, looking for accommodations for 6 in Ukee arriving June 21 - and leaving June 25.
Annual fishing trip for 6 older fellas, were not slobs, we take care of the place.
I had a place booked at a Airbnb a month ago but they just cancelled, had VRBO booked and they cancelled so I'm trying here to see if anyone rents their place out without going through a broker.
Thanks in advance

Prices on Air BnBs are so out of hand right now that I bet lots of places are cancelling previous bookings made at lower prices to Jack the prices up. We usually do one or two trips to Ukee in the summer and probably won't be able to afford it this year due to insane prices. Good luck, and I'll add I'm looking for accommodation in August too if anyone knows of anything.

Oilslick,
I have a 1700', 3 bed house (2 kings, queen, double) that's available those dates. Takes 6 comfortably, but doesn't offer 6 beds... Room for a boat sub 25' and 3 or 4 trucks. Anything bigger is a nightmare to get through the trees.
Send me a pm if interested or if you want me to ask around. Ryan is right, it's not cheap out here, but it's only 20 bucks more than last year and booking direct is going to save you money.

Oilslick,
I have a 1700', 3 bed house (2 kings, queen, double) that's available those dates. Takes 6 comfortably, but doesn't offer 6 beds... Room for a boat sub 25' and 3 or 4 trucks. Anything bigger is a nightmare to get through the trees.
Send me a pm if interested or if you want me to ask around. Ryan is right, it's not cheap out here, but it's only 20 bucks more than last year and booking direct is going to save you money.
thank you - PM'd you

Back