Looking for a cabin for next year in the Telegraph cove area

Call TC Resorts if your looking for one on the boardwalk but you better not wait cus they book up quick.

I haven’t been for a couple years, but there is a boat access float cabin owned by a logging company out there that they allow fishermen to use during the summer. There’s a sign in sheet at the door. Basically bring your own bedding and air mattress and a tank of propane and your set. If your interested in location PM me.

I haven’t been for a couple years, but there is a boat access float cabin owned by a logging company out there that they allow fishermen to use during the summer. There’s a sign in sheet at the door. Basically bring your own bedding and air mattress and a tank of propane and your set. If your interested in location PM me.
Thanks Gham, going to meet up with a guy in the next 2 weeks that knows of a couple floating cabins up that way. If it doesn't work out I will get back in touch. Thanks and Happy New Year

Looking for a cabin for next summer in the Telegraph cove area, late July early August
I had forgotten that I had made this post. Would like to thank all for their response. We have booked at Alder Bay and can't wait to go in early August. July 15th almost here, good luck everyone and thanks again

Back