Liner on 176 double eagle

Cmiles

I have some moisture between the liner and hull of my 99 double eagle wondered if anyone knew the best place to drill and access the void between the hull and liner

I suppose that depends on where you think the moisture is, but you could install inspection ports in the deck near the transom. How do you know you have moisture?

Getting a small amount of water in the bilge daily it's coming in through the drain hole that goes through to where the gas tank is

I believe that drain is connected via a hose to the stern bilge, and the fuel tank area is drained by its own hole to the stern bilge. Is your bilge pump screw mounted? Perhaps you have water penetrating from a failing seal?

Try calling double eagle boats and ask. They've been very helpful when I've had questions.

I was getting a little water also in my bilge. Made sure
my brass drain plug was fully screwed in tight and
that solved the problem

Thx guys waiting to hear back from double eagle the moisture is definitely coming from the void under the liner and leaking up through the drain hole between the fuel tank compartment and bilge just want to get all the wet out before I fix the drain hole

Back