Last minute moorage

Hi
I am looking for moorage for August ( I know...ha ha) I had a trip planned to Rivers inlet that just fell apart. We are quite open and I understand that this is more than last minute. We can be there anytime between August7th through the 27th we are looking to spend anywhere from 3 to 5 consecutive nights in the Bamfield / Ukee /Tofino areas. I will take anything with 2 nights or more and try to piggyback them together if need be with other marina’s availability or using government docks. So please let me know any space you may to help me put together this trip.
I have a 30’ Pursuit boat.

I have contacted the usual commercial moorage suspects in all 3 areas but I was hoping that someone may connections or private moorage that might be available for lease. Iyt would be my girlfriend and I only and I am very familar with the area and we would be sleeping on the boat.

Thanks very much in advance,
John

quote:Originally posted by RecklessPursuit

Hi
I am looking for moorage for August ( I know...ha ha) I had a trip planned to Rivers inlet that just fell apart. We are quite open and I understand that this is more than last minute. We can be there anytime between August7th through the 27th we are looking to spend anywhere from 3 to 5 consecutive nights in the Bamfield / Ukee /Tofino areas. I will take anything with 2 nights or more and try to piggyback them together if need be with other marina’s availability or using government docks. So please let me know any space you may to help me put together this trip.
I have a 30’ Pursuit boat.

I have contacted the usual commercial moorage suspects in all 3 areas but I was hoping that someone may connections or private moorage that might be available for lease. Iyt would be my girlfriend and I only and I am very familar with the area and we would be sleeping on the boat.

Thanks very much in advance,
John
I haven't paid for moorage in those areas for years? :)

I usually end up anchoring in the Broken Group or in Ucluelet. There are two mooring buoys before Lyche Island and three after? If you need power the long government dock just past Island West has it and I have never had a problem finding space there? Make sure you have adapters (including a 110) and long extension cords as it can be a long run if on the end of the dock?

DSC01311-1-2.jpg

Back