Hows this for family fishing weekend!

It would be pretty easy to swamp Matt's e-mail with expressions of disgust. I am sure that if enough people put this clown on notice that his every move was being monitored from this point forward, it would work wonders to stop his illegal fishing activites.

matt@coltonexpeditions.ca <matt@coltonexpeditions.ca>

Nothing like peer pressure to keep him in line

Just a point, is everyone sure that this is Primetime2, What if its number 1 that had been sold. Just a question, and making sure we have ALL the facts before we decide to burn the witch at the stake. Because if it is i will bring the gas and matches.

Flytyer makes the most sense about having facts straight. Let DFO investigate, that's what they do and have the authority to do it. I think Lawman documented stuff well so let nature take it's course now.

As fun as a public lynching would be for a bunch of people who are passionate about their fish stocks and dead against any abuse of them, starting to flame the operator may not be the best choice. :)

flytyer...was pretty clear on the photo that it was II (hard to confuse that with I)...but his album is down right now, so can't double check my eyes!

I pulled the photos from my site as I had a bunch of pesonal stuff there. I agree that we do not know who was operating the boat, or who is the current owner, so let DFO do their thing. They will probably only be able to warn them anyways as they can't identify the people or if in fact they have fish in their possesion.

Also I beleive the occupants were Canadian. If not their licience cost for the day would be a bit steep for that large a group. Their ethnicity is not important to me, 16 A-holes fishing illegally are 16 A-holes - does not matter where there family originated.

quote:Their ethnicity is not important to me, 16 A-holes fishing illegally are 16 A-holes - does not matter where there family originated.

Exactly Lawman,, couldn't of said it better..

IMG_1021-1.jpg

If the boat is the same as the one posted above. 16 people would be a breach of the Transport Canada regs. That could definatly be used as an angle to bust the operator.

Richard

My name is Matt Holmes I have a small tour company that used to own the PrimetimeII...I sold the Boat on feb 22 08 to 3 vietnamese who said they owned a oyster farm on Cortez...I have been contacted by Roger Douglas of Cambell River DfO ...I gave them all the info I had on the selling of the boat.They are going to act!The buyers havent even change the regestration on the boat and still have our company logo on the side ...This is very dishartening for me as you can see the damage it is doing to myself and for my company.I asure you they will be caught.I am not one to let this sort of thing slide...

Thanks for the concern

Matt Holmes Colton Expeditions:(

Back