Hot stock tips

Maybe these guys will see a post covid bump like other hands on infrastructure plays that were sidelined for the past year. Stupid covid.

LUMN:us a very cheap stock with great div. sold off this am on earnings write down of good will, this is an awesome buy and hold here for anyone looking for that. I bought it this am and also bought arx, I really like this deal with vii, not a bad div either.

LUMN:us a very cheap stock with great div. sold off this am on earnings write down of good will, this is an awesome buy and hold here for anyone looking for that. I bought it this am and also bought arx, I really like this deal with vii, not a bad div either.
I’m still calling it CenturyLink! That is a solid dividend. Wonder how long that will be sustainable. Just a reminder US stock dividends are taxed at 15% I believe.

I hate it. Switched to Questrade but it takes up to 20 days to transfer the account. I should have just funded it with clients money right away lol.
yeah, was about to say...time to get a real broker! Questrade is great. Maybe its a delay these days but I thought I got transfer in 4-5 days when I moved my RRSP. Yeah, i would have just funded fresh and then move over.

So far my top stocks are:
EH up 138% MVIS up 226% FD up 125% and down $17 right now from Monday. It has exceeded my 20 percent loss rule, but I haven't sold it yet, but if it drops again tomorrow I will. BLINK has to be more than 200% for me but I have sold and bought back in several times, which I have also done with PLUG and FUEL and ROKU which currently up 81% Other stocks I have been in and out of are APPS and LSPD. With the latter stocks I have been trading the highs and lows, but I am switching to more of a buy and hold program, which is why I have hesitated on selling FD. I would normally have sold it by now, and would buy it back in after three days of positive trading, often buying back in about where I sold it, thus the switch in style. We will see it makes a difference.

EH up 138% MVIS up 226% FD up 125% and down $17 right now from Monday. It has exceeded my 20 percent loss rule, but I haven't sold it yet, but if it drops again tomorrow I will. BLINK has to be more than 200% for me but I have sold and bought back in several times, which I have also done with PLUG and FUEL and ROKU which currently up 81% Other stocks I have been in and out of are APPS and LSPD. With the latter stocks I have been trading the highs and lows, but I am switching to more of a buy and hold program, which is why I have hesitated on selling FD. I would normally have sold it by now, and would buy it back in after three days of positive trading, often buying back in about where I sold it, thus the switch in style. We will see it makes a difference.
That's pretty impressive. I'm usually pretty happy with 20%.

That's pretty impressive. I'm usually pretty happy with 20%.
As I said, previously I would trade in and out, so I never really knew what my gains were. I kept planning to set up a spread sheet and track my trades. then about 15 months ago I started using barchart and entered the stocks I held at that time and left it alone, barchart tracks what they would have been worth if I didn't F*%& with them, I realized I was missing out bigly. These are the stocks I owned Nov 2019. My portfolio is not worth this much today, I wish it was. But it's a valuable lesson
1613111482062.png

Last edited:

FD is the biggest pile of hot air I have ever seen.

$5 billion mkt cap...there is almost nothing there.

They have revenue in their last quarter of $266k.

it’s the short of the century, if you could short it.

92B2D555-5A02-4F6D-9D3D-CA789893BABC.png 7F1D7D59-AE81-4EC4-802C-A98932164458.png

Back