Hot stock tips

FD is the biggest pile of hot air I have ever seen.

$5 billion mkt cap...there is almost nothing there.

They have revenue in their last quarter of $266k.

it’s the short of the century, if you could short it.

View attachment 61650 View attachment 61651
I set trailing stops on most of my stocks at 20% I cancelled this one because I want to see what it does. I'm selling if it drops again tomorrow. If you are right and it goes to ***** I'm still in the money, if it continues to roll, I am along for the ride, and will re implement my trailing stop. Look at all the other companies that dont make money but have huge value, Tesla, is a good one, I keep waiting for the bubble to pop too, but it hasn't. In my opinion a trailing stop takes the fear out, because you know what your maximum loss will be, Am I wrong? if so please correct me. I started this thread so we could share our knowledge, and I am still learning.

I can’t say I have ever seen a market like this since 2000, though we’ve had a few manias along the way (uranium, weed, etc) this seems far more broad based. Some of this I attribute to the complete abandoning of the small caps thanks to the proliferation of ETFs and passive investing over the past decade, so there are definitely some diamonds in the rough. Right now it’s just funds flow...and a rising tide floats all boats. But as we all know, the tide eventually goes out, and we will see who is left on the rocks.

I’ve taken a look at the financials of some of the companies mentioned here and it’s enough to make your eyeballs bleed.

My view is to stay liquid, take profits and don’t get caught...you don’t want to be the last one out of a burning house.

Never let a “trade” turn into an “investment” (though the inverse is totally fine).

I keep waiting for the top to come off thus the trailing stops. I figure I can participate in the run and minimize my losses when it tanks, and have cash to buy back in near the bottom.
Am I thinking wrong about the trailing stops?

I can’t say I have ever seen a market like this since 2000, though we’ve had a few manias along the way (uranium, weed, etc) this seems far more broad based. Some of this I attribute to the complete abandoning of the small caps thanks to the proliferation of ETFs and passive investing over the past decade, so there are definitely some diamonds in the rough. Right now it’s just funds flow...and a rising tide floats all boats. But as we all know, the tide eventually goes out, and we will see who is left on the rocks.

I’ve taken a look at the financials of some of the companies mentioned here and it’s enough to make your eyeballs bleed.

My view is to stay liquid, take profits and don’t get caught...you don’t want to be the last one out of a burning house.

Never let a “trade” turn into an “investment” (though the inverse is totally fine).
You looked at the what? Finanseals? What are those?

JK

I set trailing stops on most of my stocks at 20% I cancelled this one because I want to see what it does. I'm selling if it drops again tomorrow. If you are right and it goes to ***** I'm still in the money, if it continues to roll, I am along for the ride, and will re implement my trailing stop. Look at all the other companies that dont make money but have huge value, Tesla, is a good one, I keep waiting for the bubble to pop too, but it hasn't. In my opinion a trailing stop takes the fear out, because you know what your maximum loss will be, Am I wrong? if so please correct me. I started this thread so we could share our knowledge, and I am still learning.
You looked at the what? Finanseals? What are those?

JK
Yup...finanseals. It’s the new market for all the seals were are going to cull.

This market is just insane now, how can anyone say its not a bubble or like 2000? Next spac to hit the market will be selling hot air and it will skyrocket 120% in the first day.

FD is the biggest pile of hot air I have ever seen.

$5 billion mkt cap...there is almost nothing there.

They have revenue in their last quarter of $266k.

it’s the short of the century, if you could short it.

View attachment 61650 View attachment 61651

I wish fundamental investing was more rewarding but i've invested in some companies that show great revenus year after year and while there are some that show okay stock price increases some also get punished for no reasons.

the market seems to be more into chasing momentum then solid companies with histories of revenue growths. A bit frustrating i find it.

Here is a chart i like
1613152485168.png

Attachments

• Morningstar-Investment-Comparisons-1950-2017.pdf
    249.6 KB · Views: 6
I wish fundamental investing was more rewarding but i've invested in some companies that show great revenus year after year and while there are some that show okay stock price increases some also get punished for no reasons.

the market seems to be more into chasing momentum then solid companies with histories of revenue growths. A bit frustrating i find it.
It'll go back to that when this all busts

have to stick with those kinds though - i find that often, but the street eventually figures it out (case in point GRWG - I was pounding table $4 area for ages...no one cared, but the revenues kept getting bigger and bigger, then move to nasdaq and it was off to the races and it was one of my biggest gainers of 2020.

I’m hoping for a little drop and I’ll likely buy back in. Trying to play things a little safe these days and take some profits.
I bought yesterday so up a bit today. No dips. To the moon!!!

I’m hoping for a little drop and I’ll likely buy back in. Trying to play things a little safe these days and take some profits.
I sold yesterday as well. Liked the gains at the time but now wondering what I was thinking. Lol hopefully it dips a bit so I can gamble some more

Back