Hot stock tips

CCIV freight train on continued Lucid Motors merger rumour - 1000% upside 80% downside..lol Warrants even more crazy
What are your thoughts on CCIV today? The stock has dropped roughly 9% in a week. It seems no one is sure if the merger is true.

What are your thoughts on CCIV today? The stock has dropped roughly 9% in a week. It seems no one is sure if the merger is true.
I don't even think about it but I have warrants from 3.63 and already cashed some out so I ride regardless.

I don't even think about it but I have warrants from 3.63 and already cashed some out so I ride regardless.
I still don't know how warrants work I'm not going to lie. Very new to this. The only warrants I've ever had made me lose sleep.

I still don't know how warrants work I'm not going to lie. Very new to this. The only warrants I've ever had made me lose sleep.
side note DMTK touched 70 AH...wowowowowow
warrants - with spacs, a right to convert to common shares at a set price with a 5 year expiry. with CCIV its 1 common for 1 warrant converted at 11.50. You can do it any time (its a corporate action) or the company can force exercise if its over a set price for 20 of 30 trading days. They have higher risk initially, much higher reward.

Thanks for the QYOU
Sold today at 0.72, in at 0.23. Happy with my gain! Your never going to hit all the peaks and valleys perfectly. Onto the next.

Expect QYOU to pop again here when they announce new financing deal. Also picked up some Score Media(SCR.TO) few weeks ago. Sounds like they’re trying to expand sports betting market. Believe they’re currently only in 2 state’s and looking to grow.
Thanks for the tip on QYOU bought in yesterday morning. :)

Anyone see any good buys? This whole market just seems sketchy
I like eglx a lot, I got in quite cheap so am already up a lot but I did add more at the close today on a nice pullback due to an announced financing, Aquilini is chairman of the board, lots of big money behind these guys, they will be on nasdaq soon, https://www.enthusiastgaming.com/. I think it's a good buy here on this pullback in a great space. take a look at VB, versa bank, this is a very interesting co. I've been watching it for a while and took a position last week it popped a bit today and it's not really well known, yet, they have a bit of a crypto twist to them that isn't well known either, it's very cheap, insiders are buying and only 21 m s/o so it doesn't take much to move it, I'm still adding. TOI looks like a good buy today (the new spinoff from CSU) they'll do similar with this company, just bought this one.

VFF is my pot stock, my fav by far but it's up over 400% since I bought in oct. and I trimmed 25% of it today (made a nice chunk on it on the last major run up in early 2019, got out then in low 20's in at 4.50ish on xmas eve 2018, lol, merry hohoho) . these guys are a global player and will be huge, I'm not selling anymore and if it dips below 20 I'll add some back. I have some Hive, in cheap but don't have a lot of it. (I played GBTC back in late 2017 but didn't understand it, still don't fully, and only had it for a couple of weeks but it tripled, lol)

I hold over 30 stocks and do all my own investing ( subscribe to 5i and use many sites for research) and have for over 25 yrs (some good some bad, lol), I'm retired now so mostly conservative blue chips stocks , but lots of green and newer health stocks (xbc, grn, gdnp, jks, well, doc, crrx).

I just started looking at this thread, awesome idea and lots of great info coming out, I love it and need to finish reading thru all of it.

cheers nicnat

Been in a few why not stocks for about a month now. Both have moved quite a bit recently but still have some room to run I think lol. FCO.V and CBDT
I had a good run at CBDT but sold it off a few weeks back. When it popped yesterday I angrily threw a grand back in and it fell, I scare stocks. But then this morning woo-hoo! Not huge but a GD win.

Thanks for the QYOU

Thanks for the tip on QYOU bought in yesterday morning. :)
Nice! Nothing wrong with +28% on the day. I think it’s still got some legs. Bought in at 10.5c. Going to hold on to this one for awhile.(new boat?) It’s taking off in India.

Last edited:

You'll see warrants often used in microcaps as a way to sweeten up a financing or private placement. They will come with an expiration date and a settlement cost. For example, a financing can be one share and a free trading warrant that expires in 36 months. When a warrant is traded freely, it typically is traded at a small discount to the outstanding paper. When a warrant is exercised it increases the float and the cast paid to exercise the warrant goes to the company but this process does dilute the overall shares outstanding. Warrants will have an expiration date so if your warrants are "in the money" aka worth more than the exercise price, don't be that guy who let's them expire, doh.

It depends on the financing for the terms of a warrant, if there's a warrant at all.

Btw i had the year in review discussion with the guy at DS today. I figured I'd get something for my 1% and I asked what they're opinion is these days on SU. They're steering clear from an equities pov.

From a bond perspective, I would be they have exposure upstream. Wtf knows, just sharing. Cheers

That cbdt deal das had some nice torque. Reading through it makes me think that's the end of sona, effectively. I'm on the sidelines but I bet if they crush revenue this thing will get picked off fairly soon.

Enjoy reading this thread, been doing lots of research given some of the commentary.

tried to into QYOU this am on the dip and Itrade saying a restriction - WTF!
Anyhow, took positions in ITRM on the dip and a totally random and upcoming WATR.V!

Back