Hot stock tips

everything is just blowing up - an idea of my positions DMTK GBTC CCIV.ws OZSC HEC ONCT BANT SGSI BLDV GSFI TDACW BTSC OCA.ws BRZL MAACW BSRC APYP PMVC.ws CLPT VOSOU MAAC TRYP.cn XL NUMI.vn HAVN.cn KBNTW

i'd have to be honest at these price levels, it may be better looking at something like ONCT. Lots of catalysts in the next 6 months (I took July 5 calls) and big inst buy just reported as well .
I love DMTK, just figure easier for ONCT to go to 13, than it is for DMTK to go to $100, also limited downside risk ONCT (5 line maybe) while DMTK has the 50% risk.
I bought a couple hundred shares of ONCT and EXRO this morning, we will see how it goes

well this is the wildest otc/pink has been in the 20 years I have traded them. Just unreal the gains and volume to be found there. Even buyer beware shell companies getting taken for a ride.

Maybe a day or two early? 155% gain today!
Sold today at 0.72, in at 0.23. Happy with my gain! Your never going to hit all the peaks and valleys perfectly. Onto the next.

Expect QYOU to pop again here when they announce new financing deal. Also picked up some Score Media(SCR.TO) few weeks ago. Sounds like they’re trying to expand sports betting market. Believe they’re currently only in 2 state’s and looking to grow.

Last edited:
Most of my stocks were on fire today too, at almost $7k I think it has been my best day ever. However tomorrow everything will probably crash and erase all my gains plus a bit for bragging. I keep waiting for the bubble to burst. I always keep some cash on hand for buying up a deal, but I'm pretty much all in right now. My finger is hovering on the eject button though.

Sold today at 0.72, in at 0.23. Happy with my gain! Your never going to hit all the peaks and valleys perfectly. Onto the next.

Expect QYOU to pop again here when they announce new financing deal. Also picked up some Score Media(SCR.TO) few weeks ago. Sounds like they’re trying to expand sports betting market. Believe they’re currently only in 2 state’s and looking to grow.
I was in on PENN for a good run. And Draft Kings. It's a pretty saturated industry but growing like crazy.

I like the look of QYOU. It's been trading sideways for almost a week. Up 242% this month and 554% last year. I am going to put it on my watch list for sure. The new financing deal closes on Feb 25. or are you talking about a different one?

Got in on TIXT when it first came out last week. Signed a 10 year deal with Google today with not much volume action and apparently more deals and acquisitions to come in the future. Could be be a could long term hold IMHO.

Also spent the weekend figuring crypto out, finally own some of that, that isn't an ETF. To the moon!!

I took some profit and stuck $600 in QYOU. It's not much but it got me 1700 shares, which seems like a decent amount if it takes off.
My portfolio is getting a bit unwieldy with 24 holdings. I prefer 10-12. But there is so much promising stuff going on right now, it's hard not to buy a bit of everything. I think I am going to wait a month or so and consolidate into a few less holdings when things settle down. Right now it doesnt seem to mater what it is, it just goes up. Except for ONCT ,which I have only owned for a couple of days. It's only 2% of my portfolio and is under water 5%. 20% is my maximum loss tolerance for any stock, So there is lots of runway yet.

Got in on TIXT when it first came out last week. Signed a 10 year deal with Google today with not much volume action and apparently more deals and acquisitions to come in the future. Could be be a could long term hold IMHO.

Also spent the weekend figuring crypto out, finally own some of that, that isn't an ETF. To the moon!!
What one/s did you decide on?

What one/s did you decide on?
The easiest way to start off is with a shakepay account/app. They deal only with Etherium and Bitcoin. From there you could move onto Trust wallet and be able to access more coins there. Its a huge process and so much information....... be prepared. Shake pay keeps it simple. I got my kids set up on shakepay, told them to put a 1000 into it, don't lose the passwords, and we will check in 5 years.

Back