Holy fack MODS!

I know its a free site, but holy crap man, the spam is unreal lately.

I know if i dont like build and run my own site.

Lorne

Chrome and firefox on three different computers LC.. It's only this site..

Someone smack the server with a hammer or something.
emo-coffee.gif

...go fishing for the day. Its not the end of the world fellas. I'm sure they're on it!

I've had no problems today tho, firefox...

well what'dya shoot!?

Mods need to ban money4u and old.vendor. The spam just keeps coming from these two users.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be fishing.

It's been a real problem, as we have blocked just about all IP addresses outside of North America. However, they do keep finding proxy servers in the United States and Canada, so it's a slow process weeding them out.

As far as slow, I've used this site from Telus, Shaw, and my Dell Streak smartphone, and never found a problem, nor has the site been comrimised, I've forwarded your statements to the Jenaki Internet hosting people for a further look.

Brutal right now....... And thanks for lookin into it Kelly.

A bigger hammer?

1056 pm
took about 7 minutes to bring up the website and navigate to this thread.Something is seriously interfering with this forum. It can/t be blamed on a particular browser as i have tried with three different computers running three different versions of internet explorer. 7,8 and 9.
Of the sites I regularily visit, this is the only one with any problems, speed wise.

sloooooooooooooooow, takes forever to load ! :(

Much faster this am than it was but still slower than it should be for a simple site without a lot of streaming video etc. I have a fast computer that is fast on other more resource intense sites so it is not my end. Yesterday it was like it was under some sort of denial of service attack.

Glacially slow at 10am...... Time to whack some hackers????

Not worthwhile waiting for any thread to open

Definitely ripping right now.. Thanks guys

Hmm,as fortune have it - I was on das boot ironing out some motor issues:(

Back