Poddables, keepers that need love and other misc hulls

I’ll go get an operational boat down in California right now as long there is a full tank of fuel and I can do a tuna run! Already have an eye on a boat in Florida, it’s a hell of a long way. Some couples take their boat down down to Florida and stay for a couple of months. I wouldn’t mind doing that but the sea of Cortez is closer and less Americans!

Easiest way to find projects I figure is to post wanted ads, also set up alerts on Craigslist and Facebook.

For sale
low hrs dont even need to pod this one 😎

IMG_1287.jpegIMG_1288.jpeg
This boat sold several years ago and is currently un loved and needs a major refit

Guess I need to start a real thread not just a dream I am in talks with the owner and it is being considered mine at the moment as long as all things are represented as advertised ie my cash and the boat
Does this seem like a good boat it is currently stored in tarps and a structure so with failing health the older pics will have to suffice I do need it sounded and a mechanic has gone over it and it needs both engines pulled but compression is good and needs exhaust gone through and all rubber wiring and probably more but I am excited to start a new adventure after a winter of hauling a total refit and a six month window to get er done and fish the hell out of the island waters then back to the bush

If anyone knows the boat please be gentle as I know I might be doing a complete rebuild I don’t care it’s gonna be awesome
And I have a budget
Could you image the old sailing vessel getting built and mast stepped and the anticipation of the open sea wow
That’s how I feel just dreaming of it !
Ok ya I know calm down
I’m sure a few of you get it !
Going your own way being your own person/captain
A window has opened for me to go see it
Wish me luck

Last edited:
The next video of the fastest Donzi is wild
We did a guys trip to Lake Havasu about 15 years ago. Spent a whole day in the channel watching these things go by. I could not believe how many there were. 8 straight hours of beer bongs, football tosses and thong bikinis on a parade of these boats.

We did a guys trip to Lake Havasu about 15 years ago. Spent a whole day in the channel watching these things go by. I could not believe how many there were. 8 straight hours of beer bongs, football tosses and thong bikinis on a parade of these boats.
I was at a boat race back in the 80s on the Shuswap and thought that was awesome
Old pickle forks and big blowers guy’s hanging on to a rope then roar it was neet
But no where near this or your level
Would be cool to go for sure

Didn’t get down to look at the boat but set a date for the looky loo and maybe a bumpty tap tap

One dealer in florida are 12,321 for the 150 but this is the best deal in this facebook post. Waiting on a quote on the boat show special pricing in WA. Suzuki.ca is only showing extended warranties for "free" which is such BS since a warranty limits how long you should be satisfied with something not breaking. I posted in the used boat thread some Yami sales too. Almost everything Americans and Canadians need to take loans out for are coming down in price.

Nice thing is the 150hp block is the same as the 200hp, so if you are not looking for top-end the torque should be similar?

I love how I'm here talking about 300-400hp and everyone else is looking for 800-900!
Yeah and the 150s are more reliable all around.

Boat wasn’t a total roach but I don’t want to split the hull and do a complete re and re
I’d rather by the right boat and repower and or refit guess I’ll keep looking

Back