HDS 10, 3G Radar, Radar Overlay, Structure Scan, Navionics Plantinum and Sonic Hub

damnfish!

As many of you are aware, I'm taking all the goodies off my boat before it's sold. Seems that cruisers don't appreciate all the bells and whistles us off-shore guys need (or at least we tell our wives we need).

Everything in the title is for sale, and will be removed before the boat is sold. I don't want to split up any of this. The HDS 10 is a first generation. It also includes a flux-gate compass to allow for the radar over-lay, which is a pretty cool option.

The sonic hub will be the toughest thing to part with. It allows the user to play and control any ipod/iphone through the GPS unit.. it's very cool.

All this stuff is less than a year old. The radar is the 3G model, is in perfect shape.

Please note, while the transducers DO come with the bundle, the mounting hardware will NOT. I am going to be removing this while the boat is in the water, I can take off the actual transducer, I can't take off the mounting plates. These are easily bought at any Lowrance dealer for cheap. I will also include all the cables, but some may need to be re-crimped if I need to cut them to uninstall.

I am open to offers on this bundle.

damnfish!

Your PM quota has been reached. I look forward to your answer this evening regarding the other parts (Don't worry fella's I'm not gunning for the package)

LOL

like a good hooker, your (in)box is full!

PM quota??

Anyone who has been talking to me about this please email me: ken@nicefish.ca

Ken.....you can only have a certain number of messages in your inbox and then you've hit the quota. Time for a mailbox cleanup, delete some or create a folder to save them into.

Please feel to contact my tech support desk if you need more assistance; we won't route your call through India or the Phillipines.

Back