Raymarine Axiom 9 RV Realvision MFD with 3D, New Navionics+ Charts, and 20+ Years of GPS Waypoints

Jean Paul Carufo

I wanted to post this here to see if anyone might be interested before I post it on fleabay.
We just upgraded to a new Axiom 12+RV, so need to find a new home for our Axiom 9 RV Chartplotter. It has always worked perfectly and I just updated the Lighthouse Operating System to the newest Prime Hvar V33.16.84 version (will update to latest prior to sale). Chartplotter also includes Navionics+ Card US and Canada that has also just been updated to include all new maps and Community edits. Update subscription is current through July 7th, 2022. If you want, I will also leave all our GPS marks and Routes intact that include the Oregon Coast, including the ocean off Newport, the ocean off the Columbia including the CR and South, Long Beach, the Buoy 10 area, and the Columbia and Willamette around the Portland area. There are also Vancouver Island points that include Port Renfrew and Swiftsure Bank, Barkley Sound and Alberni Inlet to Port Alberni, Nootka Sound, and Port McNeill to Telegraph Cove. Basically, hundreds of marks, 20+ years of everywhere we have fished. If not wanted, I can easily factory reset the MFD for you.
The MFD is immaculate except for a little wear on the dustcover and will come in the original box with everything originally included (new/unused power cord from our 12+) except the transducer. You will need to provide transducer of your choice (RV-100 600W?).
It will make for an excellent primary Fishfinder/Chartplotter or secondary to your helm unit. It is in perfect condition and ALWAYS dependable, worked great for us, and helped us put a ton of fish in the boat. The only reason it's for sale is that my wife saw the 12+ in our local Marine Electronics store and decided she needed a reward for running the boat all these years. I couldn't say no.
Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.
By the way,
Model # is: E70367 Axiom 9" RV - 9" MFD Realvision 3D
Serial #: 0470001
Price: $1000 CDN/$800.00 USD including shipping if needed. We will be in Ukie for 10 days starting the 9th of July and can set up delivery or meet up if preferred.
Thank you. Have a Great Day!
Jean Carufo / Tuna Maru
1-503-473-6383
jcarufo1@gmail.com

Attachments

• Axiom 9 3.jpg
    Axiom 9 3.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Axiom 9 2.jpg
    Axiom 9 2.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Axiom 9 1.jpg
    Axiom 9 1.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 59
She is more than worth it. She's the one that puts us on all the fish. I just run the rods. Maybe I can take a little credit in that I must have taught her well, but that's probably just a function of my male ego. jc Tuna Maru

Back