Simrad 3G Radar

Barman

Broadband 3G Radar for sale $1100.00 (firm price). Includes radar unit, Rl11 interface box, owners manual, and Simnet, ethernet cables. You will need an open NMEA drop tee on your network, as well as new radar cable to make this work properly. As this is a Navico product, it will of course work equally well with Simrad or Lowrance MFD's.

The radar cables are available in different lengths, mine has been cut to fit, and is permanently mounted in boat, so that is the reason you will need a new one.

This unit was bought in 2017, works perfectly. I am only selling because I am going to upgrade.

Price is firm, I am in Kamloops but travel frequently to Nanoose Bay, and can drop off anywhere within reason along the way.

You can read installation instructions here,
ftp://software.simrad-yachting.com/prodocuments/RADAR_3G_4G_IG_988-10113-003_EN_W.pdf

I have pictures, but for some reason they won't load. I can send direct to you on email if you are interested.

Last edited:
Thank you Shawn great transaction, I look forward to picking up and getting this installed on the new Hourston build...

Back