Gardening pics, hacks, successes, and or failures

never too early just never enough space
I rent my mom's 1 bedroom basement suite for office and storage space. She doesn't want to deal with tenants so it's a win win. I'm already thinking that I can easily pull off a couple full tables in an underutilized section.

I rent my mom's 1 bedroom basement suite for office and storage space. She doesn't want to deal with tenants so it's a win win. I'm already thinking that I can easily pull off a couple full tables in an underutilized section.
I’ve got a bunch of saved seeds if you want some. They’re most likely hybrids of whatever was growing close together. All I can guarantee is what variety they came from

I’ve got a bunch of saved seeds if you want some. They’re most likely hybrids of whatever was growing close together. All I can guarantee is what variety they came from
Cool I'll let you know! The wife wants a budget now lol.

I just buy the seed starter pucks/trays from Lowe’s, it’s the cheapest I’ve found locally. Like $10-20 for a whole tray. Then pots and soil are cheap if you go to those nurseries along Marine in South Burnaby, but at least on of them is only open seasonally. Seeds are free if you know a guy lol

I just buy the seed starter pucks/trays from Lowe’s, it’s the cheapest I’ve found locally. Like $10-20 for a whole tray. Then pots and soil are cheap if you go to those nurseries along Marine in South Burnaby, but at least on of them is only open seasonally. Seeds are free if you know a guy lol
I saw some of the lights at Lowes as well. I think they were a couple hundred bucks. I have stainless tables with all of my chicken stuff.

I have infloor heat so a fuel oil boiler in small room in garage. I start plants in there and just use multiple led flood lights which are cheap. These areUS amazon available but what I use effectively

That's where my current spot is, on top of the boiler. I'll check out the lights.

Edit: I actually have dozens of those, does that work? Didn't it take some kind of special light?

I moved my lime indoors, it started to
Flower
But now it’s dropping leaves, any ideas to stop the leaf drop

Once my seedlings start to grow I set the lights on a timer that would be the amount of light for summer not winter - say 5am to 9 pm

Thinking about starting some leeks

Gr8 Idea! Just started some Walla Walla's

I'm thinking about planting some Fraser Fir tree seeds after just spending $150 on a damn christmas tree

Back