Emergency situation!

My raccoon issue was same, in wood shed, tried lots to keep them out, they chewed back in, final answer= 330 conibear.

HM
Yup those varmits need the final solution. I’ve definitely had my issues with them too. There’s lots of them in Tofino

I introduce mine to my 22

I came home one night late, well after midnight. Went to close the chicken coop. Opened the outside pen door and was met with a hissing sound. Looked over and seen a big raccoon with one of my laying chickens in his mouth. F@@k that I though as I went and grabbed by 870. Came back to the same welcome I had before and let loose with a load of # 4 at about 20 feet. No more problem, until I had to deal with the muskrats and my squash garden. That’s another story though. LOL

Oly

Living in Vic, pests need a quiet end. Trust me, do NOT shoot them in the back yard with a compound bow, they make one hell of a noise when stuck to the grass. 330 gets the vote every time and saves me the $200 that the pest guy wants. Still waiting for Jencourt's next success.

HM

My father in laws boat was in a garage in Port Alberni and in 6 months, the rats decimated it along with a lot of other stuff. We tried everything and the final key was Warafin (spelling?) and it solved the problem. We were lucky and their best must have been some where else, because we never found a dead one.

Use a game camera to see where it (they ) is/are holed up. Put out several traps with bacon fat on the bait station, but not set, do this for a couple of days, so they are used to the presence of the traps, then set them with the same bait but loaded. When you catch one, wash the trap in soap and water before resetting.
Yeah if he have a trail camera it will definitely help

Back