Docks we have slept at (not on)

some dock in denham bay in 2005 ish. the lightning and what i thought was a grizzly bear had me humbled.

Public or private?

I’m not entirely sure. I think the whale watching companies put it in for the their guests to have lunch at. I only stayed there once in mid Sept. I imagine summer time it could be busy. Nice spot looking up at the costal mountains.

I’m not entirely sure. I think the whale watching companies put it in for the their guests to have lunch at. I only stayed there once in mid Sept. I imagine summer time it could be busy. Nice spot looking up at the costal mountains.
Looks pretty nice good location. thanks for sharing.

Any fish around that time? Was planning on heading in that area in September for a short boat camping trip with the new pup and wife.

Any fish around that time? Was planning on heading in that area in September for a short boat camping trip with the new pup and wife.

Ya. Got into lots of pinks & some chum. Greensea on the flood is a blast. Didn’t find any Chinook. Jigged a couple Lings, fun trip. It was more of a “for fun” trip as I spent a lot of time as a kid up that way. Shoot me a PM if ya want and I’ll give ya a little rundown 🤙

Back