Do you record this fish or not?

Great video, they should have just fed the rest of the fish to the whale. Don't think that was a 50 pounder.

wow, never seen that many whales get that close to a boat.
and i agree that wasnt any 50 pounder

Magic

Have to be from bc no self respecting American would fish the Scotty downriggers. :) We would also me much more PC.

quote:Have to be from bc no self respecting American would fish the Scotty downriggers.

i was waiting for someone to notice that;)

The same thing happened to one of our boats off of lizard pt on malcom island but it was a cow teaching her calf to fish, there was whales all around us and we were slammimg double headers of springs when one of our guides start yelling like you wouldnt believe the calf was accually playing with the salmon we have pics of it beside the boat mouthing the fish and spitting it back out it was pretty cool to see thats the fun of fishing every day is an new adventure!!!

Wolf

That's because you want to fit in real Americans use Cannons. The Scottys have way too many damn parts to mess with for me.

The whale video was really cool we got trapped out in the middle of the Straits coming back from Swiftsure by some Canadian whales last year. The 5 whales surrounded us and I had to shut the boat down and one swam under the boat turned and just looked at use for a couple of minutes and then just swam off. They where the smaller whales I think they where minkie? I wish I had brought the camcorder out.

ive seen scottys over in the maratimes when i was over there 2 years ago

Easy wolf I know they are a canidian legend but too many moving part for a simple coutry boy. I have used both for year and love my cannons but what ever works for you. And there is no doubt they where form VI.

Back