Derby's Canuck emporium

Yay booze. Fml. But was a very entertaining game. I'll take it for the money

Was looking for ya....

But after last nights performance..... Never wear that Miller jersey again.

And what was with all the players tipping over? Was it as bad in real life as it was on TV?

The boys just seem to run out of gas after that bogus delay of game penalty which resulted in a 5 on 3. Montreal is a tougher nut to crack!!

Yup....I would be thinking they will be in tough in Montreal....but then they seem to rise up to thoses games.. we'll see

:)

So you just admitted to being a TROLL as you don't have a horse in the race.
Long suffering ex Canuck fan of 43yrs. Last yr was the last straw with the Gillis/Tortorella clown show. They have never won a Championship and probally never will. 0-3 in Stanley Cup Finals. My father was a diehard fan and watched every game, his dream was for the Smucks to win a cup in his lifetime. He passed away two yrs ago. They win a few to start this season all you guys jump back on the bandwagon. Sorry, I cant do it anymore, they will only let you down once again. I will try my hardest to ignore this thread from now on.

I will try my hardest to ignore this thread from now on.
philosoraptor-memes-whats-the-difference-between-fat-chance-and-slim-chance.jpg

..........They win a few to start this season all you guys jump back on the bandwagon. Sorry, I cant do it anymore, they will only let you down once again. I will try my hardest to ignore this thread from now on.

Most of us true fans never jumped off the bandwagon, Dennis. I've been a Canucks fan since the late 70's. Fan for life ! The fun for me is watching them play and staying optimistic. There have been (and are still) many great Canucks that are an absolute pleasure to watch. Eventually, it'll all come together and the cup will be their's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dennis...so when they do win you won't be interested in the big party then. The longer the wait the better the party!!! Yes 3 times t the cup final. How many Canadian teams have been to the cup final twice since Montreal last won in 1993? Hmmm just the Canucks!!! How many times have the leafs won since 1967? The Canucks are competitive, will they win the cup this year? Probably not but the team is much better than last year and the new guys give me hope it will be a shorter period of time not longer to be back at the dance.

pics 019.jpg
Dennis...so when they do win you won't be interested in the big party then. The longer the wait the better the party!!! Yes 3 times t the cup final. How many Canadian teams have been to the cup final twice since Montreal last won in 1993? Hmmm just the Canucks!!! How many times have the leafs won since 1967? The Canucks are competitive, will they win the cup this year? Probably not but the team is much better than last year and the new guys give me hope it will be a shorter period of time not longer to be back at the dance.
I did get to experience a party in downtown Vancouver when Sid the Kid scored the winning goal in OT in the deciding game of the 2010 winter Olympics in Vancouver. The Canucks? 2 riots so far...

Oh........... He's back....

tumblr_lpxm58K33W1qg82tx.gif

And...? Are you the middle guy?

[Edit]... Naw... you're just north of 51.. Yeah.. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back