Derby's Canuck emporium

Well just when I was thinking that the nucks fans where becoming quasi normal ( with the exception of Derby and Sammy that may never happen :) ) and 2 posts about the refs. It seems some of you are falling back into your old ways hope your team isn't too. The delay of game penalty is a penalty black and white the league has taken the power away from the refs to take control of the call, no matter how or why the puck goes over the glass if you did it, PENALTY. Now for some good news what about them Leafs :)

ha haa leafs will always suck.... Good effort.....was thinking this was going to be a tough one to win....

Well just when I was thinking that the nucks fans where becoming quasi normal ( with the exception of Derby and Sammy that may never happen :) ) and 2 posts about the refs. It seems some of you are falling back into your old ways hope your team isn't too. The delay of game penalty is a penalty black and white the league has taken the power away from the refs to take control of the call, no matter how or why the puck goes over the glass if you did it, PENALTY. Now for some good news what about them Leafs :)
Yes that penalty is black and white ,but I question a high sticking penalty when your stick doesn't go higher than your knee on a face off.
You don't think Robidas deserved something for that hit? I do.

friendships formed on hockey threads are priceless...:)

...apparently we have been replaced...:)
zesta-moosehead.jpg

View attachment 14896 I did get to experience a party in downtown Vancouver when Sid the Kid scored the winning goal in OT in the deciding game of the 2010 winter Olympics in Vancouver. The Canucks? 2 riots so far...

We know you are a Seahawks and Olympic Team fan, but we all want to know who is your NHL hockey team, sorry if I missed that in an earlier post. This thread is no fun unless you have an NHL pick, c'mon Dennis give up the goods!

We know you are a Seahawks and Olympic Team fan, but we all want to know who is your NHL hockey team, sorry if I missed that in an earlier post. This thread is no fun unless you have an NHL pick, c'mon Dennis give up the goods!
Don't have a favorite NHL team since I have given up on the Canucks. Last yrs debaucle was enough for me. Am glad though they have decent guy, Trevor Linden running the show now, have met him a few times and hes a class act. Don't even watch N.H.L hockey anymore. Much prefer to watch a bunch of kids play (my sons team) instead. And yes I cant wait for Sunday to roll around and watch on my Seattle Seahawks, defending Super bowl champions crush the 49ers. Even had the good fortune to watch a game last yr in Century Link field. Talk about fan passion. So far the greatest sporting event I have ever been a part of. Hope to go this yr again.

So thats where my moosehead beer went i should have been in the middle of those five make it a jackel six pack :) Hey what about them Leafs they beat the big red machine yee haw :)

bump, this thread is way to important to almost be off page 1. So did the knuckleheads play last night if so what was the score :) Hows about the Leafs how did they do?????

We have been cursed bye the Jackal that it..has to the only thing...I'm mailing that case of moose head to you to remove the curse...;)

Well the postage will cost a fair bit up at Ootsa Lake for the holidays. Man i watched the highlights waaay to many 3 on 1's

I was watching my son play hockey in Abbotsford last night, anyone hear know how the Canucks make out against the Rangers...

ya the Canucks stunk last night.very lack luster play like they had too much xmas turky already........no real excuses either, both teams had a good break before they played.... The Rangers were there to play and the Canucks wern't..........C.A.

Back