Derby's Canuck emporium

Can't believe I just lost another .25 on that game.............

Any seats on your wagon Spanky?

320px-Chicago_Hobo.jpg

;)

I'm running accumulative.....

SAD PERFORMANCE TORTS better slap them around when you lose to a lowly team like that there are 2 courses..... fold and wiimper and slide further OR build on that and go forward and play better .. what they need is a puck to go off someone in front of the nets butt and into the net to generate some scoring,

ALSO some shooting practice like in pee wee days give them all a puck and shoot at targets till they get it right how many missed shots can you have in a game GOD sakes if that defense could hit the fricken net that would be nice damn Edler had many chances especially at the end with a wide open net about 20 feet away HE SHOOTS oh and misses the net UNFRICKENBELEVABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!! so frustrating to watch.......

Shh can you hear it.... a rather large lady is starting to sing, my what a beautiful sound :)

Awesome Spanky!!!! Can you kiss and tell.......or did her wailing vocals just woo you into bed in a numbing, confused state? Regardless of her vocals, size or what she was singing.....glad to hear you got a "leg over"!!!

Same Nuck's team with I would say a better work ethics over all ...different coach :)... still need a at least one maybe 2 players to getter going... :)

And a good day to you Mr.Spenky :)

Yep still need a real sniper which they should have had as a priority when they traded Snyds.

Ha ha good one Pippen :) It was the alcohol that did me in to her rather large charms!

mmm I thought you preferred heavier set guys...like anthem singers, who indecently are much slimmer now...:)

yes...those high priced leftovers - should be finishing...thus getting their number on the score sheet!

...:( ...yet another 3rd period let down...:rolleyes:

Yep and from Ontario so probably likes playing in front of his real home crowd.

Lol, guess I should have googled that one first. Thought I heard he was from Ont. ok he is fricken happy he didn't get traded to either Edmonton or Calgary....thus his improved play! Lol

Lol, guess I should have googled that one first. Thought I heard he was from Ont. ok he is fricken happy he didn't get traded to either Edmonton or Calgary....thus his improved play! Lol

The crazy part of his off season was that he had to earn a spot on the maple leafs through a try out. Canucks didn't trade him. And no other teams were even interested in him. He's got a lot of heart to do what he did after 6 years of good bank. Hope he keeps rolling.

Tough crowd on here... Hey do you guys know where the Leafs picked up this Mason Raymond guy, looks to have a real good skill set and speed getting quite a few pts too I might add :)

Good for Mason to be doing well, he needed to play with skilled players in a softer division. He wasn't able to crack the top two lines in Vancouver because he played on the outside too much and didn't score.
Canuck fans liked Raymond but understood what he was missing.

Very embarassing game last night against the Panthers. Canucks looked very disorganized and they looked liked they could care less. I agree with Wolf about there point men not hitting the net with there shots. I've peticullarly been watching Garrison and he cant hit the net from the point for the life of him. Maybe he is trying to curve his shot around the 7 players in front of the net. I say bean a couple of them ,even if they are your own players, they will soon figure it out and most of them will get out of the way. Sedin's sighned there new contract then went on holidays. Lou is there best player. Canucks are in trouble i think.

They are not ready for a win yet. Remember, they got rid of a coach who won 2/3 to 3/4 of all regular games but did poorly in the playoffs. Replaced by a coach with a poorer record who, history will tell the story, may do better in the playoffs, if they make it. Pick them to finish near the bottom.

Back