Derby's Canuck emporium

L.A. got this one....Quick closed the door early and was the better goalie in the first 10 minutes... :)

They beat the Sharks and lost tonight. Nasty division they live in. They'll get better.

Sedins being MIA for both games against solid, physical teams isn't good.

It's been how long since the Compost beat the Canucks? A decade if memory serves correct.
3-1 Bruins over the Compost. Enough said : )
Compost = rotten leaves/leafs thus the handle

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry girls been away for some time, your cannots looked awesome last night, **** even my Leafs looked better than your nocups. Looking at the stats, Nocups 19 games, 24 pts, Leafs 17 games 22 pts. You guys must be so excited to see they are neck and neck. Did I see the sisters sitting on the bench knitting for the third period, or was it just their period :). Hey has anybody heard from Pippen, we must keep an eye on him and make sure he does not have any sharp objects in hand :) Bash away girls! Oh and 4-2 Ducks :)

So you thought your Leafs looked good while losing last night? Have they even beat a team with a winning record this year?

Attachments

• 60509_238288152976613_11350812_n.jpg
    60509_238288152976613_11350812_n.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 71
So you thought your Leafs looked good while losing last night? Have they even beat a team with a winning record this year?

Yup......they beat my Flyers!! :eek:

Oh sh*t......you said "winning record".......we are so far from a winning record that people are writing children's songs AND operas.....about how bad we are. :(

Yup......they beat my Flyers!! :eek:

Oh sh*t......you said "winning record".......we are so far from a winning record that people are writing children's songs AND operas.....about how bad we are. :(

I see your old goalie "Breezy" is going to play for the Coilers?

screw hockey...it's time to beat George's drum...GO LIONS!!!

The Ducks should be a speed game and not as heavy hitting game as LA...... The Nuck's know they need to be better & will bounce back tonight....I'll go with the 3-2 call for the Nuck's tonight... :)

Coming from a guide who charters a fly by night Mexican charter your words are hollow. This is way better than fishing , feed the nocup fans a couple of line pulls and the hook is buried oh so deep:) Having trouble getting this Derby fella to bite though, 1 tough cookie. Oh and good to see you are doing fine Pippen.

Well Miss Spanky.........this fly by night guide WILL be in Mexico enjoying the sun and pulling on some Marlin and Tuna for the next 5 months, so suck on it.

The Canucks may not have any cups yet but the Laffs havn't won for 3 years longer than Vancouver has had an NHL team.

Attachments

• toronto-maple-leafs-39619.jpg
    toronto-maple-leafs-39619.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 129
The nucks are still the only Canadian team to make it to the cup finals twice since the last Canadian team won the cup in 1993. So we have had the best Canadian team since 1994!

L.A. got this one....Quick closed the door early and was the better goalie in the first 10 minutes... :)
yes it was over...too Quickly....:)

btw nice wax...pro...;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a shitey day all around Derb... The Lions, the Cannots.. I had to let an evil laugh out somewhere?

I can't wait for spankies recap of the game :rolleyes:

Yup..that laugh was a good call.. :) very nice.. on the Nucks got to say its good seeing the 3rd and 4th line getting time and doing alright :)

I think Torts is starting to realize that you can't play the Sedins and Kesler for 25+ mins per night and hence the extra ice time for the 3rd and 4th lines. The twins play in the tough areas of the ice and take a beating out there.

1 goal could be the winner...hopefully - Nucks....:)

Back