Derby's Canuck emporium

well...We'll take that one... still think its a much better team that needs to be tweaked... tomorrow night should be good... since I'm off to a send off to a fellow fisher/industry guy off :( ...I will call a 4-3 Nucks.. :)

I think that could be a breakout game for offence eh Deryk. But everytime I say that they struggle again, so jynxed it haha Exciting game tomorrow :)

Think its the best you will get out of what we have...Still a better team then last year...we need a couple new bodies... :)

Well first off May ray couldnt handle the west so went to a easier east division, that guy was GIVEN every opportunity with Van and it never did work out ohhh wait it did when it was his contract year and he scored all them goals to get the $$$$$$$$$ then shait the bed the next year and of course his back yada yada yada, personally glad he left .........
Ive always said and maintained we need a GOOD left wingers w are lacking in that department always have, a good power forward and Kassquatch isnt the answer just doesnt have the talent......Tonight we will see what team shows up after last nights win as Chicago we hate will they sit back or come hard at em??? who knows for sure we will know after the first 56 mins......

Always amazes me how goal scores get goals look at ovection last night gets 2 "crap" goal where if it was anyone else probably wouldnt have gone in, LOL

Big agree on Raymond. All that speed but no finish. Overpaid for sure. Too bad they have back to back games, best to face Chicago after a couple of days of marinating in dislike and grudge nurturing.

The boys are back in town. Crawford's looking whipped as Khabibulin is out for the year and the back-up is a virgin. Hawks' focus has been erratic in their last few games but stiil on top at 15-4-4. Better than I expected. Lately it's been a case of which team shows up.

Should be a game worth watching, in November.

Lou would have 20 shutouts this year the way he is playing if he had to face his own forward lines every night. :) they are working hard this year every game but the number one line can only play for the pretty goals. You can't get those every night. The only goal last night was a shot and a rebound...how many rebound goals do the twins score?....oh I forgot you have to shoot the puck and have someone in front digging and mucking for the leftovers for that to happen. The nucks aren't scoring enough dirty goals...period.

Interesting tactics being used this yeR. In past years Canucks have done well in league play but poorly in playoffs. This year they will avoid that criticism by avoiding the playoffs. Interesting. Either way they will make tons of money.

Hmmm....how does one call tonights game...I see Booth is back in on the third line he should spark a pile of goal scoring ;) I say Burrows gets one tonight..4-2 Nucks... :)

Why certainly my friend :) Shh can you hear it.... a rather large lady is starting to sing, my what a beautiful sound :)

Hey Spanky.....you should have seen those Leaf fans crying in their cheap Coronas in the sports bar in Cabo watching their beloved team getting hammered by the Bluejackets.................bwahaha!!

Cannot fans should think positive. Remember, each game they loose is behind them. They only have to worry about the games they haven't played. One more loss again tonight.

Cannot fans should think positive. Remember, each game they loose is behind them. They only have to worry about the games they haven't played. One more loss again tonight.

get-out.jpg

I cant handle your negativity B
Smiley_Tiny_Drinking_Coffee.gif

You bet.....thought it was a great game ..really like how they didn't take any shat from LA.... just a little disappoint at the results.. ... we'll just keep taking the points from the eastern teams :)

Hows the fishing?

Havn't been out yet. Still getting our place organized. I hear the Marlin bite on the Pacific side is very good and lots of smaller Dorado everywhere but not many tuna right now.

Back