Derby's Canuck emporium

Right score. Wrong team

Agreed... A bit of an undeserving result.

Luongo is looking pretty good this year!! I wonder what happens in like 90 days or whatever it is.... Team canada starting goalie?? Lol it's gotta be his job to lose at this point.

The Nucks need another pure goal scorer ....( the role that Booth should be doing???)..this a is the second game in a row.....were the results don't show the game play.... :)

yep & yet another goal in the final minutes... two lines don't make a team....especially when they can't put an insurance goal on the board...:)

I would agree...you knew that was going to happen because they just could get that 2nd go to put them away

Tough loss.... Look at the standings, yikes. You can't have a bad month in this division anymore.

Not much offensive confidence right now as seen by I think Henrik doing a behind the back pass to no one on a breakaway lolol

I am a life long Canucks fan, but this is driving me nuts ! Team is playing well in most aspects, except finishing. So many chances, so few goals. WTF is happening ?? I'm tired of the 'nucks making opposing team's goalies look so good. We have good players on this team and they should be embarassing the opposition goaltenders with the awesome chances they've had.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Tough bounces tonight, Canucks were the better team. Like everyone else I'd rather see the points on the board, but it is encouraging to see how hard they work down low, lots of repeat shots in the offensive zone. That's been a big change for them this year - work ethic.

Yuppers.... such a better team this year...its a piece away..bs call on there first goal....it cames in waves and the tide will change.. :)

Hockey is a little bit like fishing...lost opportunities and bad calls are just part of the game....:)

Watch out men. Latest two Hawk AHL'ers to go ended up in Florida. Hayes and Olsen. Stanton was probably the pick of the litter and the 'nucks got him on waivers. Hawks got Versteeg back for the third line with Florida eating $2 mil of his salary for the last three years of his deal. What a difference having a stuffed farm team makes.

They got to be able to beat Florida.

Back