Cuts of meat on sale

Went to Thrifty Foods this morning and the Prime Rib steaks looked great. I was going to buy three steaks but
after seeing them, I decided to get them to custom cut 10 steaks, trimmed and 2 inches thick. Average cost $18
I'll try one tonight.

Attachments

• 2 inch prime rib .jpg
    2 inch prime rib .jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 2 inch prime rib steak.jpg
    2 inch prime rib steak.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 53
Went to Thrifty Foods this morning and the Prime Rib steaks looked great. I was going to buy three steaks but
after seeing them, I decided to get them to custom cut 10 steaks, trimmed and 2 inches thick. Average cost $18
I'll try one tonight.
Genius

Save On Foods: Whole Frying Chickens for $ 1.95 / lb.

Just ran out of our free rangers, so this is timely.
They are very good sized birds, great quality.
I just drug home 8 to get us through to the next free range harvest.

Deal ends tomorrow (Wednesday) evening.

Cheers,
Nog

Save On Foods: Whole Frying Chickens for $ 1.95 / lb.

Just ran out of our free rangers, so this is timely.
They are very good sized birds, great quality.
I just drug home 8 to get us through to the next free range harvest.

Deal ends tomorrow (Wednesday) evening.

Cheers,
Nog
I looked for this sale but was unsuccessful , maybe it was a managers special specific to the location. I was dreaming of smoked chicken, but another time it looks like.

Seen this ad last night.

IMG_8117.jpeg

Independent Foods in Comox has AAA Prime Rib for $8.89 a pound! No limits so I got 8 nice roast for $239…..can’t beat that! Thank god for the VacMaster VP215. :)
Picked up 5 for myself. They've limited them to the $30 size range. You really have to fight people for them at the South Vancouver location. They're bringing them out 5 at a time with people waiting at the meat dept. doors! (I throw a good elbow in these situations)
Thanks for the heads up!

Independent Foods in Comox has AAA Prime Rib for $8.89 a pound! No limits so I got 8 nice roast for $239…..can’t beat that! Thank god for the VacMaster VP215. :)
Geez that’s a sweet deal

Our local Sobeys had sirloin tip on sale last week for $4.99. We went in and grabbed 18 roasts to share between us and the kids ( two other houses.) Be decent for pot roasts and cut up for stir fries and pound for minute steak.

Geez that’s a sweet deal

Our local Sobeys had sirloin tip on sale last week for $4.99. We went in and grabbed 18 roasts to share between us and the kids ( two other houses.) Be decent for pot roasts and cut up for stir fries and pound for minute steak.
Ain't nothing wrong with a nicely cooked sirloin tip.

Smoking ***IS*** good for you. ;) 28lbs of spicy pulled pork goodness. Should be ready along with 4 loaves of homemade French bread in around 24 hours. This is the 2nd of 2 pork legs that Thrifty's had on sale a couple months ago. Thanks for all the recipes, tips & tricks. Can't wait.

20220409_155520[1].jpg

Attachments

• 20220409_155431[1].jpg
    20220409_155431[1].jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 17
TODAY Only at Quality Foods Stores - 1/2 price Potstickers & Dumplings!!

appyhourimage.ashx

Back