Commander 26 Re Build

Man, this forum is getting weird lately
Raincity and the facebook guys are getting along
I’m liking Doug’s posts
Ship is calling everyone “sir”
Wtf we need some villains up in here
Oh there is one! He doesn’t believe in book value and loves the big lie but it’s personal after a couple Lucky Lagers. Admin keeps the peace but he’ll drive me into the shadow world of Assassin.

About time you got off your ******* butt. Enough excuses this time, let’s get it goin.

Better?
LoL, no sorry you’re not the assassin in the shadows.
There’s only one member that I’m hoping won’t post his opinion on this build ( even thou I respect his opinion) , that’s wolf, just the thought of a post from him is making me cringe.

No, the f...ing destination a trailerable boat with a 10-foot beam is awesome.
Hell ya!
But… I might have to disagree, the build process is almost bigger than the boat, I spent way more time building and looking at this boat at my work place than I would ever have if it was sitting at the marina ready getting used hopefully every weekend, priceless, I never started this build thinking it’s gonna be easy, I knew from the start that all the stars have to align and would have to pull a rabbit out of a hat to make this happen. Sure hope I can complete this crazy journey to get to that awesome destination

Day 1 on the water after a 3 year build.....

View attachment 99027

Did the same thing, not to that extent, in my thunderjet going thru a massive tug wake,
Got airborne, hit hard, smashed my drivers window, broke the tabs of my fuel tank and cracked it, seen my 350 pound buddy suspended in the air for what I thought was 10 seconds. I still remember the smell of fuel on the ride back. Haha loved that boat too,
Might have to beef up the commander 🤔

Hell ya!
But… I might have to disagree, the build process is almost bigger than the boat, I spent way more time building and looking at this boat at my work place than I would ever have if it was sitting at the marina ready getting used hopefully every weekend, priceless, I never started this build thinking it’s gonna be easy, I knew from the start that all the stars have to align and would have to pull a rabbit out of a hat to make this happen. Sure hope I can complete this crazy journey to get to that awesome destination
Totally agree. I love that I know where every bolt and wire connection are.

Baby steps, gonna empty the garage few pieces at a time, starting with the windows, cleaned them up, removed all old sealant, replaced broken tab, started cutting the slider dust rails to size, will replace the rubber seal (can be replaced with the windows on), will check out surf tech and see if they can do a satin anodized finish on my inside frames. Can’t wait to play around with my caulk tomorrow, picked up the M18 caulking gun today.IMG_0079.jpegIMG_0083.jpegIMG_0084.jpegIMG_0085.jpegIMG_0086.jpegIMG_0087.jpeg

Baby steps, gonna empty the garage few pieces at a time, starting with the windows, cleaned them up, removed all old sealant, replaced broken tab, started cutting the slider dust rails to size, will replace the rubber seal (can be replaced with the windows on), will check out surf tech and see if they can do a satin anodized finish on my inside frames. Can’t wait to play around with my caulk tomorrow, picked up the M18 caulking gun today.View attachment 99063View attachment 99064View attachment 99065View attachment 99066View attachment 99067View attachment 99068
"Gonna keep it more simple now"... Yeah an anodized satin finish is real simple lol. Lookin good man!

Back