Christmas Wish List

really nice work!
I did some searching for your product and ended up hitting a link to haidalure.com where there was an article on your work.
A very cool fishing website in itself. I saw a few SFBC Hall of famers have some tips and stories on there!

Thanks Stizzla. It’s a hobby that’s been going for a few years that has recently turned into a little side business. I’m no threat to the big manufacturers but I’ve had reports of great successes and catches with my spoons.

My Instagram account pimps a lot of my designs ..... @chillispoons2017

Where would I tell Santa to go in Comox Valley to install new seats/upholstery in my Double Eagle?

Now the question is,,,, how did we all make out.

Got my wish list answered plus a couple bonuses.

Got the Scotty line hauler, a beautiful Gortex, Cabellas Guide rain suit, and to add to the knife collection a gorgeous Damascus blade knife.

Attachments

• IMG_4909.JPG
    IMG_4909.JPG
    302.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_4910.JPG
    IMG_4910.JPG
    298 KB · Views: 74

Got the Scotty line hauler, a beautiful Gortex, Cabellas Guide rain suit, and to add to the knife collection a gorgeous Damascus blade knife.
you are spoiled rotten

Since we spent everything we had on the new acquisition I thought this was very thoughtful from the wife. I believe it came with the unspoken acceptance of the (new) old girl, green carpet and all.
Resized_20181225_110849.jpeg

Last edited:
Dont need anything boat related but could use (and getting)
Wonderbar radio for my 58 vette

View attachment 41940
SF, I'm so jealous, I had a 58 in the late 70's and 80's. Wish I still did and if I had the patients I would build one but probably along the pro touring line. It's a beautiful car and as I said I'm very jealous

Where would I tell Santa to go in Comox Valley to install new seats/upholstery in my Double Eagle?
I have gotten good service and a great product from Eldorado at the top of Mission Hill in Courtenay. Not the cheapest-- but they do good work.

Where did the knife come from?

Back