Christmas Wish List

I asked for a sequalizer because I’m a responsible human being but I’m sure I’ll just end up getting some dress shirts that I don’t care for lol
If you sign up to the forum crew member, you save $20 on a seaquilizer this month... and i bet you’ll look dashing in those dress shirts.

My wife asked me what I’d like for Christmas, this was my request:

Dear Santa,
Here is my wish list:

Twin etec 115s or Twin Yamaha 115s would be a great gift.
A couple simrad 9” chartplotters/sonar with 3G radar and gps antenna for overlay.
Two suspension seat bases
8 windows
And a 6000lbs trailer.

Haha, she just rolled her eyes. Lol

My wife asked me what I’d like for Christmas, this was my request:

Dear Santa,
Here is my wish list:

Twin etec 115s or Twin Yamaha 115s would be a great gift.
A couple simrad 9” chartplotters/sonar with 3G radar and gps antenna for overlay.
Two suspension seat bases
8 windows
And a 6000lbs trailer.

Haha, she just rolled her eyes. Lol

I wonder if lawyers give a group discount if we all get what we want for Christmas and all consecutively get divorced in January because of it hahaha

The wife always throws a curve ball my way and rarely gets me what I put in my wish list bit you never know.

Put in for a BBQ for the boat or Scotty trap puller or a new Islander MR3 we'll see.

All I want for Christmas is for my wife to get some sleep. I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have someone that cares so much about my happiness and now she is relentless in becoming mom of the century. Oh lord please just give her 5 or 6 hours of sleep soon.

All I want for Christmas is for my wife to get some sleep. I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have someone that cares so much about my happiness and now she is relentless in becoming mom of the century. Oh lord please just give her 5 or 6 hours of sleep soon.
We used an excellent sleep training service when the baby hit 6 months. For about $400, within 2 weeks she was sleeping 11 hours through the night. She’s slept straight through every night for about 3 months now. Super detailed plan suited to your baby’s needs.

Now we can watch Movies again. (Or Narcos)

Anyone that wants more info can pm me.

No Christmas wishes for me this year as I’ve already been blessed with a new granddaughter 5 months ago from my daughter and found out last week my Son will be posted here on the island for another year so get to fish with those 3 grandkids for another summer.

My Xmas wish is that DFO will realize that the total fin fish closure they imposed in Area 18 against all the imput that was suggested by sports fishermen and their advisors, was a complete waste of time, and instead will implement the 400 M. "bubble zone" recommended by everyone, in an area along Pender Bluffs and the East side of Moresby as a test case to prove it's validity. Surely there must be some common sense in DFO, of course I also believe in Santa Claus.....

My Xmas wish is that DFO will realize that the total fin fish closure they imposed in Area 18 against all the imput that was suggested by sports fishermen and their advisors, was a complete waste of time, and instead will implement the 400 M. "bubble zone" recommended by everyone, in an area along Pender Bluffs and the East side of Moresby as a test case to prove it's validity. Surely there must be some common sense in DFO, of course I also believe in Santa Claus.....
That would be the BEST Christmas ever!!

Better odds Santa exists than common sense does in the DFO hierarchy!

View attachment 41954 Another Iwata Airbrush HP-CS to add to the arsenal so I can keep pumping out custom spoons.

Oh ya, and a rather large shipment of Holsten Beer to help in the creativity department.
really nice work!
I did some searching for your product and ended up hitting a link to haidalure.com where there was an article on your work.
A very cool fishing website in itself. I saw a few SFBC Hall of famers have some tips and stories on there!

Back