Christmas Wish List

I think I'm in the same boat, needed a new net my last one folded on me, a new one showed up on my birthday. Now a bottle Scotch, you can never have to many of them. "Santa can you bring me a bottle of Yura Superstition I will save you a nice salmon"

As someone said, last year... I'm wishing for a shockwave seat module for the helm seat. All that bashing around this year flared up an old back injury & I've been off the water for a full 3 months now! Bah humbug!
So, if Santa can't find one for me, I'll just have to wait till the boat show & hand over the big bucks.

On the non material side... Can you imagine what progress we could make if all those brilliant weapons engineers & manufacturers worked instead on a way to clean up our poor beleaguered planet? That would be my first Christmas wish.
I know... There just ain't no profit in peace.

Wishing all a happy & stress free Christmas season. And some nice fishy presents under the tree! :)

Two more weeks & the days start getting longer again. Yay!

Time for a bump!
I can honestly say I’m fully satisfied with my boat and gear.
I’ll go with scotch. Tasty, tasty scotch.

Come on man! I call BS. The boat / fishing list never ends.

I’m looking forward to opening my gaff shaped present under the tree. Might not be a surprise after i found a box on the front porch that said “west coast thumpers” on it! Another spare DR rod - trophy - would be nice!

Looking forward to 2019 plans, so I’m wishing for no changes in regs in the areas I plan to fish next year. Lots of positives outside of the Fraser Chinook which make me hopeful.

I figure the boat is pretty dialed in for fishing, there isn't much I would like to add other than knowledge between the ears...ok fine, how about a new stainless windshield frame, a sweet pod and a 300HP Verado, if you're not too busy Mr Claus...

Holy ***** that’s pricey

Hold 20 flashers I feel like I can drill down my collection and only bring 20 with me. Since I fish lemon lime with chartreuse blade, or just a chartreuse blade with glow and UV 90% of the time now it seems.

I like the kufa flasher bags for $25 each you can rig up 6 flasher/lure combos. I have 2 and I pack them for each trip. You’re doing something wrong if 12 combos isn’t enough for an outing

I'm hoping a win that kicker motor in the raffle! That would be xmas magic!

Other than that, maybe an Islander MR3 in black.

As someone said, last year... I'm wishing for a shockwave seat module for the helm seat. All that bashing around this year flared up an old back injury & I've been off the water for a full 3 months now! Bah humbug!
So, if Santa can't find one for me, I'll just have to wait till the boat show & hand over the big bucks.

On the non material side... Can you imagine what progress we could make if all those brilliant weapons engineers & manufacturers worked instead on a way to clean up our poor beleaguered planet? That would be my first Christmas wish.
I know... There just ain't no profit in peace.

Wishing all a happy & stress free Christmas season. And some nice fishy presents under the tree! :)

Two more weeks & the days start getting longer again. Yay!

Those flasher boxes have got to be the most overpriced item I’ve ever seen lol. One could get a dollar store Tupperware and rip some wood or foam to make those slots. Save yourself $45

I’ll stick to my trusty bucket.

Attachments

• 02654ABB-F884-440A-8BF4-57B06FE8D0FE.png
    02654ABB-F884-440A-8BF4-57B06FE8D0FE.png
    851.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 8F56DD7D-B0AC-4E0B-B268-D3CE57A58975.png
    8F56DD7D-B0AC-4E0B-B268-D3CE57A58975.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 97
You could make your own easy enough with a container, a couple pieces of plastic stock and some glue

I like the kufa flasher bags for $25 each you can rig up 6 flasher/lure combos. I have 2 and I pack them for each trip. You’re doing something wrong if 12 combos isn’t enough for an outing
x2 on the Flasher Bags - My wish list is the Lowrance 3G + 1-Point overlay...but considering I just ripped out the kitchen floor and pantry and closet, my kitchen reno may put these items on the back burner for a bit!

Back