Christmas Wish List

Wife asked me (as a present for her), if I could start processing fish, bait etc out in my workshop instead of in our house kitchen in the new year. :rolleyes: Lol I do kind of take it over pretty often with fish, seafood, packaging meats and cheeses etc so I can understand her point.
So I said sure as long as I can get myself a new (used) sink/table. So I found a nice used stainless steel table/sink combo that has a lip around it to keep water on the table and a large screen for the sink to keep guts from going down the drain. I welded on a stainless end to the open side of it to keep all the water from going off of it during use after these pictures were taken. It's gonna make things so much easier and quicker!

Table1.jpg
Table2.jpg
Table3.jpg

I was fortunate enough to get exactly what I asked for..."all that I already have, family & friends, love, happiness." I don't need or want anything more than I already got. :)
I just had to share an an amazing post-Christmas gift :)

I just got off the ice after playing an hour and a half hockey game, with my 19 and 22 year old boys. What an incredible Howe-esque feeling to simply watch them (fly past me). Family and friends are truly the best gifts of the season!

A unexpected surprise showed up under my tree My good buddy and spoon painting mentor Mike had this custom Lamiglas mooching rod build for me. Words don’t describe how shocked I was to receive this generous gift.

Now I just have to hitch aboard someone’s boat to break it in on its first fish.

D3DE4C08-140E-48E1-BDBF-CB2860267C4C.jpeg 70E2CD5E-3D4D-416B-BC1B-807CA2E9B359.jpeg

Back