Christmas Tree Cuttlefish

Slabby20

A friend of mine gave me one of these Cuttlefish to fish in Ukee. He called it the "Christmas Tree". It was a killer for us. Has anyone out there used this pattern and know where I can find it, who makes it, number etc??

You'll almost certainly find it at PN&T in Parksville as its made by North Pacific/Yozuri. In Victoria at Trotac it's nickname is the "Sonora". I bought a pack and have never used them lol. Heard they are killers offshore though. :cool:

You'll almost certainly find it at PN&T in Parksville as its made by North Pacific/Yozuri. In Victoria at Trotac it's nickname is the "Sonora". I bought a pack and have never used them lol. Heard they are killers offshore though. :cool:

Thanks, PNT in Parksville had the hootchies in this pattern but not the cuttlefish. I'd like to find the cuttlefish ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used it offshore at Big Bank and it was great. The last day we were inside Barkley fishing Austin and Effingham and we got no hits on it.

The new tackle/capaccino store in Ukee may have them. I'll be there Monday-Thursday and will check and try to post. My best Big Bank catcher has been a similar cuttlefish: the same dark blue/ a clear green/ darker green without the pink. Glow octopus hootchie inside. Big herring out there July 18-20 and Aug 6-8. Don't know the number of it either.

same idea as a sonora.. yes these work great!!!

Back