Cell Service in Gold River?

lawlu

I heard there are Telus cell towers in Gold River and Tahsis now. Anyone have Bell or Virgin and have firsthand experience if it works there or not?

I heard there are Telus cell towers in Gold River and Tahsis now. Anyone have Bell or Virgin and have firsthand experience if it works there or not?
Full bars in gold River for a year or so now. Not sure about tahsis. Fades as you get closer to the estuary. I have bell.

Full bars in gold River for a year or so now. Not sure about tahsis. Fades as you get closer to the estuary. I have bell.
Thanks so much TakesAll.

I can probably assume that Virgin Mobile works then, but maybe someone with Virgin on here can chime in..

Im with Telus and had full bars in Gold River and as well full bars coming down the tahsis inlet heading to esperanza. Was incredible lol. Been fishing out there for 20 years and a text message coming down the inlet was a shocker to say the least.

Im with Telus and had full bars in Gold River and as well full bars coming down the tahsis inlet heading to esperanza. Was incredible lol. Been fishing out there for 20 years and a text message coming down the inlet was a shocker to say the least.
Telus put a cell tower in Tahsis as well.

Thats amazing. Never thought that would ever happen. Apparently I've heard if you go far enough off shore you can pickup a cell site at Hot Springs Cove (think that was the site).

Maybe one day GR will have a grocery store!

Apart from the Shell station I mean.
I talked to someone there about that and apparently it just wasn't making money anymore and food was going bad etc.. so in came a delivery service

Back