Canucks 2021 Season

Here is all you need to know about how Demko is doing, in one word ******.

At this point, i’m expecting a Scooby Doo ending: ( removes his mask)
“ Like zoinks Scoob! That’s not Thatcher Demko, that’s Dan Cloutier!! “
“ that’s right it’s me, Dan Cloutier ! and i would have got away with it too if it wasn’t for the smelling salts”

Yep, Campbell River Storm are 16-5-1, tied for first right now.
One of my kids came home with a warm up puck from the game last Friday, super stoked!
last week i played pickup with a 18 y/o kid that playedfor storm but recently got traded to comox glacier kings. what a humbling experience. he was toying with us and still made us look like fools.
later told us he’s a fourth liner that can barely make the line up. i went home and cried

best game they've played this year, even Demko looked good, Boeser got 2 goals now maybe he can be traded for something, lol, do it!
canucks had 30 hits last night, I love that 4th line nice to see it back together, only 3 forwards with no hits Mikheyev, kuzmenko and petey. Lazar had 7, meyers had 0 as did still man.

Let's face it Vegas is first in class and the Canucks for 52 minutes held their own. Defensive went soft 2nd half of the 3rd and Demko really needs to be much better. Familiar pattern again as Chaos Myers and Stillman were on for the last 2 goals against.
What I don't quite get how Vegas is $12m over the cap and still is compliant? Maybe good management decisions, assets to squander, LTIR (Weber) and 2 underpaid goalies.

I think Myers has a perpetual cold, all that he does is cough up pucks. LOL Lets see, he constantly gives up the puck, can't hit the net if his life depended on it, he's frustrating to watch.

I think Myers has a perpetual cold, all that he does is cough up pucks. LOL Lets see, he constantly gives up the puck, can't hit the net if his life depended on it, he's frustrating to watch.
And yet he’s a plus 3 on a minus team, the only other plus dman on the team is Schenn. It’s a real head scratcher. A huge problem on the team is the defensive play of the forwards. Guys like Miller and Boeser absolutely suck defensively.

The only Good News is that a lot of the Canuck's opponents aren't that much better at all.

Yes the Oilers have McDavid but that's about it for top level players.

Back