Canucks 2021 Season

They need to go on a bit of a run at home but if they don’t then they’re screwed for the season.

they are just so bad….buffalo has run amuk in the west. again, that’s buffalo. how did they do it, through the draft. our canucks team since before the 2011 final team has sold drafts and prospects in an attempt to bolster a weak team. now they’re capped out and have no prospects in the farm. get used to years of futility

Played pretty well in the second in my opinion but the 3rd they deserved to be booed off the ice. The at home effort was unacceptable as a pro athlete. Bruce B. post game nailed the effort and called it for what it was. This again is about the leadership group stepping up if they are capable. If the fans can stomach it for me it's time to stick a fork in it and do the Sabre thing and somehow grab a couple of 1st overall draft picks. It's the only way. BB6 again was invisible out there. Horvat, not sure what's going on there?

Last edited:
Played pretty well in the second in my opinion but the 3rd they deserved to be booed off the ice. The at home effort was unacceptable as a pro athlete. Bruce B. post game nailed the effort and called it for what it was. This again is about the leadership group stepping up if they are capable. If the fans can stomach for me it's time to stick a fork in it and do the Sabre thing and somehow grab a couple of 1st overall draft picks. It's the only way. BB6 again was invisible out there. Horvat, not sure what's going on there?
You missed Miller, he’s making Horvat and Boeser look like stars lol. The effort he had back checking on the empty net goal was nothing short of pathetic.

should a got rid of Miller when he might have been worth something.
gota love his drop passes to the opposition! wouldn't want to shoot it into the corner and risk taking a hit.

I’m sure they woulda traded Miller if they could have , i’ll give Horvat a pass but Boeser is just invisible , gets one chance and fans on it , no foot speed , man I hope they can trade #6 , too many pouters on the team , it seems there is a culture issue , keep trading guys until the culture changes , there’s very little chance of making the post season , might as well start now

Kraken tonight but this team is seriously cursed, bewitched, exorcised or whatever as the injury list now includes Lazar, Broeser added to the IR this morning. So that's in addition to Hughes, Dermott, Poolman, and Stillman. Throw in Miller's indifferent play it sure looks like the team will be hitting rock bottom. Broeser at 4 assists to date didn't help either.
Telling story is to face the fact the team will continue to be mediocre until the management admits the draft is the only way to success.

Back