Canucks 2021 Season

As of last loss (WAS)...first time since the 70's I think I heard that a team had lost multiple goal leads in their first three games. They may be record setting/breaking now. :p

team plays lack luster at best, no drive no back check no balls you don’t win games on hopes and dreams. What a joke, the other joke is how the canucks get screwed every year with 5 and 6 year road trips to start the seasons

As of last loss (WAS)...first time since the 70's I think I heard that a team had lost multiple goal leads in their first three games. They may be record setting/breaking now. :p
We set the record last game. This game was a record that won’t be broken haha

Myers eats minutes but as we know it does come with his shortcomings. Schenn, Burroughs and Stillman ice time is reduced so at least thats a good thing for now. Blueback has a good point about the forwards not picking up the trailer. Miller -2 and the new Leaf castoff Mikheyev -3. Horvat and EP40 came to play.

I didn't because they haven't changed any of the core nor culture.

Should have traded either Miller or Boeser for a top 4 rh defencman. Kuzmenko is a cheaper alternative to Brock
Nailed it. sure on paper the core looks good, but is it the right core to get the job done? this team is not constructed properly whatsoever. you win from the goalie out. the defense is a hot dumpster fire. the forwards are soft. this joshua guy: they got him to provide sandpaper and protect stars? he gets smoked last game and did nothing about it.

they bench Burroughs after fighting that psycho Deslauriers on philly; and thenhe scores and played 25 minutes?

i don’t get it…

I didn't because they haven't changed any of the core nor culture.

Should have traded either Miller or Boeser for a top 4 rh defencman. Kuzmenko is a cheaper alternative to Brock
Ya , definitely nailed it , I’d say trade Boeser and Horvat for defensive help , they tried to trade Miller in the summer and couldn’t do it , for whatever reason , they need a shut down 2nd line centre too , big changes still needed

As soon as I saw Myers on the ice 3-3 I figured they were doomed. Takes a penalty and then plays on his knees in front of the net for the losing goal.

Until this gets blown up its going to be more of the same , Boudreau gets canned , they go on a winning streak and miss the playoffs by 5 points and draft 14 - 16th , same old same old

Better overall team performance but still with Myers doing the flamingo and Boeser, Miller on for an extended 2 minutes in OT what can we expect. Demko also needs to get his game together.

Back