Campbellriver Fishing

Fansisco North..350-450feet

Sorry if my spelling sucks...

Take Bassblaster with you, he will show you and will be happy to go with you. Teach the new guy some new things and places.... Good Guy he is.. PM him...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey no worries. I am getting the itch to head out prawning myself. Maybe when i get back from Edmonton. I usually head to the top end of Cortes island. I will have try the Fransisco point area since it's a lot closer.

Hey no worries. I am getting the itch to head out prawning myself. Maybe when i get back from Edmonton. I usually head to the top end of Cortes island. I will have try the Fransisco point area since it's a lot closer.

Invite Bassblaster he is new to the area.

Thanks for the support and kudos FA123 I appreciate it. It would be nice to meet some more of the members here and make some new friends in the region. Can't force people to want to get together, but I'm always open to it.

Would be nice to do a bit of a meet and greet one of these days. Maybe even a little fishing and prawning.

Hey King,

Sorry to hear you won't make it to the due on the 11th. When you get back from training PM me if you want to grab a coffee or other beverage. Always happy to meet another SFBC member.

A head's up for prawning Twin Island, Hernando........closed 01 Jan - 31 Mar (Areas 15-1 & 15-3, last year it was 15-2)

Prawns and shrimp: The harvest of prawns and shrimp by trap, ring net, or spear while diving, will close from Jan. 1, 2011, to March 31, 2011, in the following Subareas:

1. Subareas 15-1 and 15-3 (Powell River)
2. Subareas 16-1, 16-2, 16-10, 16-16 to 16-18 inclusive (Malaspina Strait / lower Jervis);
3. Subarea 17-9 (portion Stuart Channel) map;
4. Subareas 19-7 to 19-12 inclusive (Saanich Inlet) map;
5. Subareas 23-1 to 23-3 inclusive (Alberni Inlet) map;
6. Subarea 25-3 (King Passage); and
7. Subareas 28-1, 28-3 to 28-5 inclusive (Howe Sound)

Back