Campbellriver Fishing

quote:Originally posted by kelly

Awful trip. We came home early. Camping on the open point in a tent in 80-90kmh winds and insane rain was well... insane. Fished only 2 hours and hit a 14-15lb coho and lost a chum.

Mother Nature[}:)], dam her;)

Its blowin big time right now, I hope my boats ok... Maybe it'll sink and Ill get insurance$[:p][:p][}:)]

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

Had planned all week to get out there today. Last nights weather prompted me to cancel plans as I did not trust today's forecast. Wrong again:( I am now left to change out some hooks and tie a few more leaders up for the derby in two weeks. Oh well sun is out so cant be all bad.

No place I would rather be (FISH ON)

Any reports?
Could use a few more for the smoker.
That and I just can't let it go for the season.

Hey Duffer,
Are they out bin the big water or in the CR River?

Extinction is Forever

Hey Duffer,
Are they out bin the big water or in the CR River?

Extinction is Forever

Thanks for that Duff.
Nice day!
Too bad I was so lazy and did not get organized to enjoy it.:(

Thanks for that Duff.
Nice day!
Too bad I was so lazy and did not get organized to enjoy it.:(

anyone fish this new run thats comin down?

any luck? would like to try for some if its worth going

let me know,

thanks[8D]

Hey, Just thinking about hitting CR tomorrow morning for some fishing and some Pre Holiday Bug Hunting. Just wondering if some one could let me know if there are any crabs close by. Not the ones at JJ'S. Any around SE Quadra? PM me if you know something as I won't ask you to post it online.

Heading to CR in the next half hour or so. Jencourt/Dogfish backed out on a day of fishing and bug hunting, so a seat has opened up. Any one want to join Bassblaster and my self?

OK So this has gone all wrong today :(
A couple too many at the xmas part last night kept me from getting up and at em."Light weight" I think FA put it on the phone.LOL.
Suppose that is probably right.Ha ha. So now that I have had a bunch of coffee and some food I feel pretty good.
Next mistake:
I say to the wife "sure is nice out,and I feel great now" Her response " Good to hear.Now you can put the xmas lights up"
Should of sucked it up. Now I have only lights ,ladders and to read FA's Report on how great it was. Lesson learned.

Hooked 2 undersized and a cod. Lost another undersized. Got 360 prawns in one set and came home. Just about got me a deer on the way home and a couple of swans. Crazy drive home. Thinking about hitting the lake tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Prawn dinner tonight...And 2 buckets going in the freezer for Christmas Day.

Back