Browns Bay Reports?

Fished up by browns bay this morning for sox, lots of quadruple headers of pinks and sox, limited myself out in 30 minutes. Tons of fun, taking the kids up tomorrow.

If you get lucky and find a good bite for Socks remember it's only open this year for TWO socks a person verses the normal 4 we used to be able to take.

Fished Browns this morning and limited out with mostly pinks and some sox, very productive considering our depth sounder crapped out on us. Lots of boats fishing the wall but we didnt follow the pack and did great, excellent day on the water.

Just got back from Browns Bay. Tubbed out both days in about 5hrs each day. Pinks, Sox and one Coho. Every hit today was a double. Wife got a good introduction to trolling with the pack. Didn't like it a first but had it figured out by day two. Lots of fun now the work begins.

Hope the doc lets you fish. Fished BB sunday across on the far side, limits by 7:30 am, good size sox and pinks.

Looking like Going to get out Thurs, Fri and Sat here coming up pending what Surgeon says. Intend to bring my limit in (Thumbs up)
What are you going to do with all this fish that you catch? your going to have to show me how it is done. Are you renting a boat again?

What are you going to do with all this fish that you catch? your going to have to show me how it is done. Are you renting a boat again?

Bought a 17 Foot welded Alum Owen.
Not sure but probably smoke a bunch, BBQ some.
Doubt it will turn out like yours did smoked though.
Still the best smoked salmon I've ever had to be honest.
I told you my report was good :).
Go north my friend.

Go north my friend.

When are we going? Try out your new boat. You can show me how to catch fish.

When are we going? Try out your new boat. You can show me how to catch fish.

Owen you're one of the few I consider to be a better fisherman than I.
I think you were pretty bang on though when you said they were sneaking around somehow though from the normal spots. I could be right, could be wrong, but lots are catching Browns area. Sometime after the 26th sounds good if you want to get out. Beats you having to run up through narrows or trailer in down the gravel?

After the 26th....

I was just there yesterday. Drove down the grvel road without any problems. In fact I am looking to get out again today and tomorrow. Not sure where to go. Have a meeting @ 9:30 then going to load up the boat. Just looking for someeone to come with. That knows what they are doing and that is able to run gear quickly.

After the 26th....

I was just there yesterday. Drove down the grvel road without any problems. In fact I am looking to get out again today and tomorrow. Not sure where to go. Have a meeting @ 9:30 then going to load up the boat. Just looking for someeone to come with. That knows what they are doing and that is able to run gear quickly.

Ok Can't today Doc at 2:30 surgeon apt at 4:45 but can tomorrow if you want.
Can show you exactly where to fish that area and the ledge where the springs have been sitting. Guy who sold me the boat showed me for two days before I bought it. I don't take possession until the 25th is all. Ok was just worried about gravel rash on your boat, but if it doesn't bug you none, we can surely go. Don't mind running the riggers and what not either. Make sure ya gots lots of anchovies with a blue teaser heads! Green / glow hoochies if muds are around. I'll call ya tonight :) I'll send you a pm and give you general area for today.

Go north my friend.

Was that you I was chatting with in the cream coulored aluminum with a rental logo on the side at deepwater on saturday? I was in a 26 Olympic

Back