BROWNS BAY CHUM DERBY, 11th Annual, October 26-27-28

Going to catch the big one, be back in a few days with a report, good hunting to my fellow chum fishermen.
GLG

So what you are saying is the probability of you being gay and skipping the derby is still quite high?

Lorne

Are you Gay Lorne?? Were you actually trying to shoot a Goat?? Do you Bonk fish or give em a love tap?? I'm startin to wonder about you?? Are you going to Fish the Derby this yr cause I havent seen you at the last 5?? Good Luck to all you Chum Bums wish I was there to partake!!

Well at least its only blowing SE 10-35 knots all week so wind shouldn't be a problem.

Going to be a wet one though..... Have Fun,

Are you Gay Lorne?? Were you actually trying to shoot a Goat?? Do you Bonk fish or give em a love tap?? I'm startin to wonder about you?? Are you going to Fish the Derby this yr cause I havent seen you at the last 5?? Good Luck to all you Chum Bums wish I was there to partake!!

I was there on saturday last year!
I will not be this year. Too gay.

Lorne

I'm getting cold feet.... Awful weather and fishing.

Yup I'm bailing! Would have been good to bs with everyone but that's a long haul if there are no fish. Hopefully next year they make it a bit earlier. If anyone talks to organizers it might be worth mentioning. Best of luck to everyone and hope the beer garden treats you well.

Last edited by a moderator:
just got into the clubhouse to lick our self inflicted wounds. We went 1 for 10 today at deepwater,hung to the nuts thismorning and spent a bit of time chumming the water. Cold and wet out here.

We headed up yesterday, fished yesterday and today. I came home, and buddy stayed for tomorrow. The report: no fish yesterday. 2 for 4, late start and early finish. One of ours was a big ripe male. I mean RIPE. He was oozing man juice all over the dock. Never caught a fish like that in the salt before.

We headed down to the festivities last night, but it was already shut down by the time we got there. Oh well.

Can't wait for some reports but in the meantime anyone got the chum biter and the chum dumpster photos?;) eman

Last edited by a moderator:
17lber won it,with 2nd and 3rd being 15lbers,weather was alot better today but was slower for us then saturday. Halilogger I'm gonna want a shot at getting my 20 bucks back,maybe at the winter spring derby???

Back