BROWNS BAY CHUM DERBY, 11th Annual, October 26-27-28

Interesting causes when we came in at 3:30 yesterday and asked there had been no fish brought in and there were only 3 other boats left out fishing Plumper and Deep Bay.

Must have been a late bite.

You sure that picture wasn't taken last year?

Fishing this year is going to be more about drinking.I'm making my whole crew dress up as super heroes,so far we have captain america,batman and superman

That's what its all about Alberni Dude have a great time. I'm still feelin like @?#* but hope I can shake this and atleast get the boys out fishing. They will be there no worries.

That's what its all about Alberni Dude have a great time. I'm still feelin like @?#* but hope I can shake this and atleast get the boys out fishing. They will be there no worries.

So what you are saying is the probability of you being gay and skipping the derby is still quite high?

Lorne

Looks like I've lost one of my deckhands,got room for another person if someone wants to come with us.Must be able to drive,drink rye,run gear,drink rye,net fish,drink rye,like loud music and oh yeah...wear a superhero costume

Is Naked Man a super hero? or **** in a sock man?

Me and my old pa' were up at browns last sat, lots of fish on the sounder no action tho, never saw one boat take a fish on the end of the flood and into the ebb, however did get to watch a small pod of orcas play in the whirlpools

Video isnt the HD people are used to, was taken from my phone, whales show up at 1 Min
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eMiCRmLoR8

3 days later we got a fishing report in from Greensea that 9 were taken in 4 hours, I assume the rain is stirring things up

I missed last years Derby, gonna be there this year and staying down on the dock, Dads boats Intergrity and Ill be clearly Unshaven feel free to stop in and tell me whats wroking HAHA

-Phil

Where does a feller pick up a load of ice on his way to B Bay? Here I live in CR, but I don't know where to go.

Oh, buddy chatted to three boats at the ramp today. The reports, in no particular order: nada, zip and zero. Yippee.

Back