Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Buddy of mine has a commander that he is redoing, has twin Merc 250, 47mph...
That looks like a nice boat. 250s are a good choice . Mine will do 43MPH or so wide open with 200s. I talked to a person with a single g2 300 etec on a Commander and he said it worked well for cruising the gulf islands but I think his Rpm’s were a bit high and speed fairly low.

Attachments

• tempImageiTbetS.png
    tempImageiTbetS.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 92
Just saw this in Medicine Hat at a gas station two days ago being towed by a 1980's Ford with Ontario plates, on their way to BC I would figure, I waited around for the owner to come out but ended up having to leave before hand... Hourston in really nice shape. needs a cut and wax job.
I passed this on the highway today, heading west by Caulfield.

Thunderbird Marina just posted a video on FB that they will be selling the boat everyone is chatting about.

Attachments

• D41CEA8C-89AE-4C13-8FFB-C132A3CE8837.png
    D41CEA8C-89AE-4C13-8FFB-C132A3CE8837.png
    899.8 KB · Views: 145
Don’t watch the video, I am screaming and crying that I didn’t buy that. It’s worse than missing out on gme shares

See if the video will play here, they only last 24 hours though. It was trailered from Ontario. (it works for now)

Click here:

Screenshot 2023-01-25 212553.jpg

Last edited:
Looked at this one last year from an old timer. Hull was flawless. Inside needed a few things. New plastic was a requirement for me. But he was asking 70k. Too much of a stretch for me at that. Beautiful hull. Needed electronics updating bla bla. Worth a look at 59k.

See if the video will play here, they only last 24 hours though. It was trailered from Ontario. (it works for now)

Click here:

View attachment 88975
Wow that engine package is worth big coin. Look at the brand new 1500 dollar double racor assembly. That thing doesn't have any time on it whatsoever. You could sell the engine package for big bucks and that alone would pay for a pod conversion. If you had to have it.

Buy it for $26,000 in the November auction, sell it to Thunderbird or consignment deal for $99,000. Looks like most of us missed out on this, it looks great inside.

This is a commercial grade 23ft Hourston Hardtop diesel , Alaskan bulkhead. Canadian Coast guard had several of these built, this one was never put into service. The Volvo D4 ha 2 hours on it hooked up to a volvo duoprop with Nibral props. Replacement value of this boat is around $280,000 cdn. This is an extremely fuel efficient boat with a 220l fuel tank. Tandem axle aluminum bunk trailer with a spare tire GVW 9300lbs, dual racor fuel filters, full length swim grid, D rubber all around, large trim tabs, fly by wire controls, self draining cockpit, cockpit floor matting, cockpit railings, heavy duty insulated aluminum engine box, walk around bow rail, 3 wipers, bus heater, Jabsco head with holding tank and macerator, V berth, 12 v receptacle, high water bilge light, new batteries with parallel switch. The lucky buyer will be getting a very rugged barely used fantastic commuter. Call anytime for an opportunity to view this Hourston

Screenshot 2023-01-26 162100.jpgScreenshot 2023-01-26 162234.jpgScreenshot 2023-01-26 162326.jpg
Screenshot 2023-01-26 162132.jpg

Last edited:
Back