Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Just saw this in Medicine Hat at a gas station two days ago being towed by a 1980's Ford with Ontario plates, on their way to BC I would figure, I waited around for the owner to come out but ended up having to leave before hand... Hourston in really nice shape. needs a cut and wax job.

Attachments

• tempImageA6ms8u.png
    tempImageA6ms8u.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 147
  • tempImagebuxOky.png
    tempImagebuxOky.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 147
  • tempImagesf3yVz.png
    tempImagesf3yVz.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 146
Just saw this in Medicine Hat at a gas station two days ago being towed by a 1980's Ford with Ontario plates, on their way to BC I would figure, I waited around for the owner to come out but ended up having to leave before hand... Hourston in really nice shape. needs a cut and wax job.

Great looking find.

That was the Coast Guard surplus auction boat that was on here awhile ago. If it is the better of the 2 that were up for sale, it was never used, it sat in a yard by a lake since brand new.

Last edited:
Great looking find.

That was the Coast Guard surplus auction boat that was on here awhile ago. If it is the better of the 2 that were up for sale, it was never used, it sat in a yard by a lake since brand new.

The stern drive looks like it just came out of a box, lovely find!

It’s not enough power . Twin 200s or larger are needed for that Commander. Unless you want to cruise at 5000 rpm.
Buddy of mine has a commander that he is redoing, has twin Merc 250, 47mph...

Attachments

• tempImageuB4TNq.png
    tempImageuB4TNq.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 89
Great looking find.

Didn't the buyer pop onto one of our threads?

Back